In the historic centre of Sestri Levante, “Il Nido” (The Nest) is a cosy one bedroom flat in a unique position, just 100m from both “Baia del Silenzio” and “Baia delle Favole”. The apartment, in the heart of the town, is situated in a XVIII century palace. Once you walk out to the street, you find yourself in the main “carruggio” (characteristic Ligurian alley), a pedestrian road full of shops, restaurants and pubs. Extremely quiet, the flat can host maximum three people and it is the ideal choice for an enjoyable beach holiday or a romantic weekend in one of the most fascinating resort of the Gulf of Tigullio.
40 sqm flat, fully furnished and equipped; at first floor overlooking a small courtyard
- 3 beds (large sofa bed + single sofa bed)
- equipped kitchenette with fridge, oven and washing machine
- bathroom with shower, bidet and hairdryer
- table and chairs, wardrobe, small library, TV
- iron and ironing board
- individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- uncovered parking place at 350m from the flat in a private courtyard
Baia delle Favole - 100m
Baia del Silenzio/Portobello - 100m
Railway station - 850m (10 minutes)
Supermarket - 350m (4 minutes)
Shops and restaurants - 20m
Pharmacy - 40m
Included in the price
- cleaning twice per week (excluding kitchenette)
- complete set of bed and bath linen - change of bed sheets and towels twice per week
- consumption of electricity, gas, water, heating (in winter) and air conditioning (in summer)
Tourist Tax from March 1st till October 31st
Tourist Tax is € 1 per person per night (maximum 3 nights – children up to 11 years old exempted) to be paid cash upon check in.
Check-in / check-out
Check in: it is possible to collect the flat key between 2pm and 8pm – for late arrivals please check upon booking; for arrivals earlier than 2pm, we will do our best to give you the flat key in advance, but we cannot guarantee it.
Check out: before 11am.
- small/medium size dogs are welcome at no extra charge
- no food or drinks are provided in the apartment, as imposed by regional laws