|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
An exceptional location, this wooden Alpine chalet has tasteful decoration (interior decorator) and sleeps 10 people an 800-metre walk via a pedestrian walkway. It features:
On the first floor, you an entryway (ski room, shoe warmer), a Jacuzzi steam room, two bedrooms with bathrooms, WC, and a TV in each bedroom, an independent WC, and a laundry room with a washing machine and tumble dryer.
On the second floor, an open-plan kitchen, living room (fireplace), a bedroom with a TV, an en suite bathroom and WC.
The third storey houses the family suite: a bedroom with a King-size bed, a TV, a children's bedroom for up to 2 children with a TV, and a bathroom.
Meet and greet on arrival (guest and luggage brought to the chalet).
Bed linen provided,
Internet access, a television in each bedroom, a Nespresso coffee machine.
Daily cleaning and final cleaning.
You can reserve ski lessons and ski hire at a fixed price. We also offer baby-sitting.
- We are in a natural setting ski-in/ski-out (in summer, we are close to hiking trails) and only an 800-m walk to the ski resort.
- Enjoy unobstructed views of the entire ski resort.
- Unwind in the relaxation area with the Jacuzzi and steam room.
- The decoration and design will charming you: we have taken great care in its design and decoration (respecting Savoyard traditions with high standard materials).
- The access: during wintertime you can access to the chalet, located in the middle of nature 800 m away on foot from the resort, only by foot or with an authorised tracked vehicle. This tracked vehicle is available to you, with a driver for check-in, checkout and during all your stay.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||A$6,932|