|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
The house is a renovated former farmhouse with comfort throughout. It sleeps 8 people in 3 bedrooms including a bedroom with a double bed and 2 other bedrooms with a double bed and single bed.
There is a large living room, a lounge with a chimney, and a fitted kitchen. You can also find 2 bathrooms, 2 toilets, a cellar, and outbuildings.
There is a 200-sq.m terrace. Discover the 5000-sq.m plot dotted with trees and flowers in bloom; tranquillity assured.
Over the years, we have restored this farmhouse. We have three grown-up daughters. My husband is a retired police officer and I am a retired nurse. We have spent many holidays working on this house to make it both charming and welcoming. Our children often take the chance to unwind here with their friends. We have had many gatherings here with family and friends. It has given us many memories.
Brun purchased this house in 1982
For us, it represents authenticity, conviviality and hospitality, but also hard work, which is always the reality.
Everything has been improved and furnished with that aim of maintaining the soul of the house and the style of its period.
In this farm, we breathe the peace and serenity; we rejuvenate there. There are various small gardens, small flower patches, and with the forest close by and the mountain, everything is an invitation to meditate and read. In addition, while following a path, you might find yourself eye-to-eye with a mountain goat or a deer, which may bring you great joy.
After a long hike, you'll love relaxing in the pool. It’s just as fun to go for a nice midnight swim!
* Mountain biking, tennis, hiking, BMX, and guided tours
* Restaurants: Au Bon Gîte, mentioned in the Michelin guide
- 3 abbeys: Moyenmouthier, Senones, and Etival.
* Water park with water sports, wellness and fitness area, and an area for diving
* Bowling: 12 lanes, laser games - latest models, 2 giant screens.
- Fraispertus theme park, 30 minutes away
- Baccarat and its world-famous glass workshops
- Saint-Clément and its ceramics
- Gérardmer, 45 minutes away, with hikes, a lake, and water activities, as well as a casino
- La Bresse, with ATV rides, motorcycles, and a
Zip line course, 50 minutes away
- Pierre Percée, 15 minutes away, with a lake and water sports, as well as tree-climbing
- Le Hohneck, at an altitude of 1363 m, and a hike in the Crêtes where you can see mountain goats
- La Schlucht with its summer luge course
- The Vosges massif with its waymarked trails, including the famous GR 5, which connects the North Sea to the
Mediterranean (2,600 km) In order to serve the hikers who attempt these trails, there are a number of farm inns that dot the massif, offering their country-style menus including the famous Menu Marquaire.
- It's just 15 minutes to Alsace and the gorgeous wine route that crosses flowery villages with their traditional colombage houses and vineyards.
- 50 minutes away from Strasbourg, the Alsatian capital and European capital. Its cathedral, winstubs (traditional Alsatian restaurants), and its bierstubs (beer halls) and quaint back alleys
- 60 minutes from Colmar and its "Little Venice", with canals and its old and colourful houses that are traditional in Alsace.
- 50 minutes away from the Haut-Koenigsbourg Castle, the falconry shows and Monkey Mountain!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
2 Jul 2017 - 27 Aug 2017
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||A$717|
|Stay tax||€0 per night, per person. This amount will be due to the owner upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 12 years.|