|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
This one bedroom apartment has high quality finishes and a private terrace, to the same apartment is difficult to find in this location! Located just at the Central Square, this homely apartment is in a newly renovated building and is completely modern throughout. It has one double bedroom apartment with sofa bed in the living area and can accommodate up to four guests. The kitchen is completely modern and equipped with washing machine, electric oven, ceramic hob and microwave. The living area has a dining table and chairs and plasma TV. There is a complete bathroom; fresh towels and linens are provided for each guest. It is equipped with Hot / cold air conditioning, washing machine and dryer and dishwasher. The floor to ceiling sliding doors allow a lot of light to enter naturally and lead out onto a fantastic sunny balcony Where you can take in exceptional views of Barcelona's bustling center.
Las Ramblas starts just the other side of the square. Also, just in front of the apartment it is Passeig de Gràcia, Rambla Catalunya, Plaza Universitat and the shopping street Portal del Angel. You can easily move around the city by bus, subway or taxi. If you prefer to walk on foot, the location is perfect for exploring small streets of the Gothic and Raval neighborhoods or visit the Picasso museum and the Cathedral in the Born district. This apartment is a true oasis in one of the most popular city destinations in Europe.
To ensure the booking the 25% of the total rental price shall be paid. The remaining 75%, the security deposit and the city tax shall be paid at arrival in CASH or credit card (the management fee will be charged in this case)
We had actually two apartments both really nice and comfortable. The best location if you want to explore the city centre by foot with a plenty of authentic tapas bars and traditional foot restaurants, best shopping boutiques in Passeig de Gracias at your door step. We spent there just one night, a stop by on our way to Italy but it was a good experience worth recommending.
The apartment was nice and clean. As you know the water heater went out, so no hot water for a day or so. Then we had no water at all on Monday due to construction. Having said that, overall a nice visit. I am not sure why my fiancé had to give her credit card to the gentlemen that checked her in as you already had my information. Nor why he had her give him 5 euros to cover some fee. This seemed very strange to me when you had my information.