Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Cottage, 1 Bedroom + Sleep Loft, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 4)
Queen size Beds (1), Queen size bed in sleep loft which is accessible via pull down attic style stairs/steps. Loft is very cozy, but does have a low ceiling and have to be comfortable going up and down the steps. Sofa in Main room converts to full bed.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 5
Minimum age of primary renter:
- 1) Use designated parking spaces only. No driving on the lawn. We have sprinklers and utility lines running under the lawn.
- 2) Recently renovated with many new appliances, so please respect our home as you would your own.
- 3) We provide garbage pick up. All bags must be town bags. Please place garbage bins by street on designated pick up day.
Go Wine Tasting at the North Fork's award winning wineries, Check out local breweries, Visit local farm stands Sang Lee- Cert Organic to - must try long island Potatoes, Visit Peeko Oyster Farm, Pick up Lobsters at Brauns, See a meteor shower at Custer Observatory/Institute -Long Island's Oldest, Relax at one of many near-by beaches, Go berry picking during summer months. Eat Harbes roasted corn, Apple and pumpkin picking during the fall,
Go shopping at Tanger Premium Outlets, Try tasty cheese at Catapano Farms, Great Restaurants - Casual to Fine Dining options abound.
- english, spanish
Why Lynnett chose Town of Southold Town
I bought this cottage because I hop on the Jitney in Manhattan and be in Wine Country within 1.5-2 hrs. The Jitney stop is two blocks from the cottage. I could walk to the store and the beach. Very peaceful and serene surrounding.
What makes this cottage unique