Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
Restored Farmhouse built in 1940 Peaceful place to experience rest & relaxation!
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
- Please... no swimming in ponds. no climbing in hayloft. no feeding animals except their regular feed. no exploring in sheds. no sleeping on sofa
- No fishing allowed after dark. Children must have adult supervision at all times.
Hosted by Missy FineAsk a question
What makes this Farmhouse unique
Our Farm raises Angus Cows & primarily Nigerian Dwarf Goats. We have 2 miniature ponies, a horse named Cola, & some chickens! Also, 2 barn cat brothers named Max & Milo! We offer Goat Yoga in the Spring & an Airbnb Experience Goat & Pony Cuddles!