Villa Rhodia is situated in Steni, Cyprus. This holiday rental property is air conditioned and sleeps up to 9 people along with a private swimming pool.
On the ground floor is a lounge, kitchen, dining area and 1 double bedroom with en suite. On the first floor are 3 double bedrooms, all with en suite.
The living room has comfortable sofas and seating and also offers: DVD player, music system, satellite TV (free channels) and free WiFi Internet.
The kitchen features: Oven with hob, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine. There is also a barbecue located by the swimming pool.
Villa Rhodia has 4 air conditioned bedrooms (4 double bedrooms). If additional beds are required there is 1 folding bed suitable for a child up to the age of 12 only. The villa can then sleep up to 9 people.
The pool is surrounded by a paved area and features an outside dining area with parasols and sun loungers and barbecue.
Size: 5m x 10m
Depths: Shallow: 1.1; Deep End: 1.8m
Pool access via: steps
Villa Rhodia is situated in Steni, Cyprus.
Polis: is a pretty village with narrow streets and casual tavernas. The buildings are made of local, hand cut stone which has gently aged into a soft honey colour. It is the ideal place to meander and enjoy an afternoon drink or evening meal.
Prodromos Latchi: is a small hamlet between Latchi and Polis. There is a long sweeping beach and a footpath directly to Latchi.
Latchi: At Latchi you will find a laid back Cypriot village with a sandy beach and waterfront tavernas. Local life focuses on the fishing harbour. The local bars are low key and welcoming.
Akamas Peninsula: is a nature reserve, just after Latchi, which is protected by UNESCO. It was the playground of the Greek Goddess, Aphrodite. You can swim, cycle, walk and explore this very beautiful area of the island while enjoying the wild flowers and butterflies.
The Baths of Aphrodite: a mythical location where, according to legend, Aphrodite used to bathe, set within an olive grove with sweet smelling wild flowers. It is here that she met her beloved Adonis for the first time. Adonis was hunting in the Akamas forest when he stopped to quench his thirst. He was struck by the sight of the naked goddess bathing in the crystal waters. Aphrodite and Adonis were instantly bewitched by each other's extraordinary beauty. The location is now a tended garden and well worth a visit.
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
• You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard/Amex) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. No additional fees to pay when you leave.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, €7 charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.