Villa Stefanos is situated in Latchi, Cyprus. This holiday rental property is air conditioned and sleeps up to 8 people along with a private swimming pool.
On the ground floor is a lounge, kitchen, dining area and 1 twin bedroom. On the first floor is 1 twin bedroom and 2 double bedrooms.
The living room has comfortable sofas and seating and also offers a DVD player.
The kitchen features: Oven with hob, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine. There is also a barbecue located by the pool.
Villa Stefanos has 4 air conditioned bedrooms (2 double bedrooms and 2 twin bedrooms.) The villa can sleep up to 8 people.
Villa Stefanos has 1 en suite bathroom. Maid service, bath towels and hand towels are included.
The pool is surrounded by a paved, garden area and features an outside dining area with parasols, sun loungers and barbecue.
Size: 8m x 4m
Depths: Shallow: 0.40m; Deep End: 2m
Pool access via steps.
Villa Stefanos is situated in Latchi, Cyprus. In Latchi you will find a laid back Cypriot village with a sandy beach and waterfront tavernas. Local life focuses on the fishing harbour. The local bars are low key and welcoming.
Prodromos Latchi: is a small hamlet between Latchi and Polis. There is a long sweeping beach and a footpath directly to Latchi.
Polis: is a pretty village with narrow streets and casual tavernas. The buildings are made of local, hand cut stone which has gently aged into a soft honey colour. It is the ideal place to meander and enjoy an afternoon drink or evening meal.
Akamas Peninsula: is a nature reserve, just after Latchi, which is protected by UNESCO. It was the playground of the Greek Goddess, Aphrodite. You can swim, cycle, walk and explore this very beautiful area of the island while enjoying the wild flowers and butterflies.
The Baths of Aphrodite: a mythical location where, according to legend, Aphrodite used to bathe, set within an olive grove with sweet smelling wild flowers. It is here that she met her beloved Adonis for the first time. Adonis was hunting in the Akamas forest when he stopped to quench his thirst. He was struck by the sight of the naked goddess bathing in the crystal waters. Aphrodite and Adonis were instantly bewitched by each other's extraordinary beauty. The location is now a tended garden and well worth a visit.
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
• You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard/Amex) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. No additional fees to pay when you leave.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, €7 charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.