Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Located in a wooded area in a village Germany's most beautiful state of Thuringia
All bedrooms have laminate, curtains and bedside tables with bedside lamps
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No events - Uiteraard mag de omgeving er geen last hebben.Uiteraard mag de omgeving er geen last hebben.
No smoking - Roken kan buiten in de buitenbarRoken kan buiten in de buitenbar
Max guests: 9 (sleeps up to 9 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- De huurprijs is exclusief energiekosten van 4 -6 euro per dag buiten het stookseizoen en oplopend tot € 10 of meer per dag in strenge winterperiodes.
- Beddengoed, keukendoeken en handdoeken zijn niet aanwezig en dienen zelf te worden meegenomen
- Het huis moet netjes worden achtergelaten. Koelkast leeg, vaatwasser uitgeruimd, vuilniszakken naar buiten. Keuken opgeruimd en asbakken schoongemaakt
Property has guest safety measures
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Cleaned with disinfectant
The immediate surroundings of the house are ideal for cycling trips and walks that can be started directly from the house. All of Eichsfeld is a walking and cycling paradise. In Uder, two kilometers away, there is a municipal swimming pool with a slide, which is open from an outside temperature of 18C. You will also find an extensive range of shops in Uder (3 supermarkets, bakers, butchers, cafés, restaurants, pizzerias, ice cream parlors, etc.). Uder itself has 2500 inhabitants.
Heilbad Heiligenstad is 8 km from the house with the complete range of shops and restaurants that you can expect from a provincial town. Like Uder, this city can be reached via car-free cycle paths. Heilbad Heiligenstad is a spa town with a historic city center and a large indoor swimming pool complex with an extensive sauna area. The prices for these types of facilities are approximately 50% of what is customary in the Netherlands.
The nicest terraces and the most beautiful town in the area is Bad Sooden-Allendorf, 13 km away.
Hosted by Peter WillemsAsk a question
- english, french, german, spanish, Dutch