Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
1 bedroom, 1 bath, living room, kitchen, pantry, sleeps 2
Pristine, newly renovated with eco-friendly materials, small skylight, comfortable new queen mattress, quilts and pillows, large closet, original artwork. Antique blanket chest with extra linens, towels and blankets.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed
Max guests: 2 (sleeps up to 2 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 20
- When leaving cottage, windows must be closed, air conditioner turned off.
- Wet towels must be dried on clothes line.
- When leaving cottage for the evening, please turn on outside light so you can see when you get back.
For golfing, Truro is famous for The Highland Links which overlook the Atlantic Ocean. For cultural activities Truro Center for the Arts at Castle Hill abounds in the visual arts, writing, music, art shows and art auctions, lectures by prominent writers, live music. A free harbor cruise called 'Paint the Town' in September during the Provincetown Schooner Regatta is phenomenal, and they hold a Dance Festival in October. See our website for catalogue. Fisherman love this time of year for surf fishing. The sea is magnificent.