Oceanview home with 4 Bedrooms,(3queen,2single), 3baths
Queen size Beds (3), Twin or Single Beds (2)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter:
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
1. Botany Bay Plantation Heritage Preserve and Wildlife Management Area is a must see.With more than 4,600 acres of maritime forest, beach, freshwater ponds, and historical buildings on the property, Botany Bay offers a little something for everyone. This area is one of the most unique destinations on Edisto Island. This working plantation opened to the public in 2008 and became a favorite among locals and visitors overnight.It’s Spanish-moss draped live oak trees, pine-needle cushioned trails, and untouched beach provide a glimpse of the unspoiled lowcountry. Individuals interested in visiting the beach, exploring the ruins of the plantation and its outbuildings, walking along the trails through the forest and past the ponds, or going for a controlled hunt can do it all at Botany Bay.
Botany Bay is open from one half hour before sunrise to one half hour after sunset. It is closed Tuesdays and for scheduled hunts.
The plantation is located on Botany Bay Road on Edisto Island. Follow signage along Botany Bay Road to the park.
Tours: Botany Bay Ecotours
2. Edisto Island Serpentarium
As the first true serpentarium in South Carolina, this facility is dedicated to the recognition, preservation and study of the world of reptiles. Educational and exciting displays of reptiles both from around the world and native to the region
Suggested Duration:2-3 hours
Address: 1374 Highway 174, Edisto Island, SC 29438-
3.THE PLANTATION GOLF COURSE
The sole golf course on the island enjoys an interesting history dating back to its origin in 1973. Originally known as 'Oristo' and later as 'The Edisto Beach Golf Club', the course takes pride in its new name... ‘The Plantation Course at Edisto’. After completing a total renovation of the course in 2006 and moving into the new Pro Shop in May 2007, The Plantation Course at Edisto ensures that your golfing experience will be enjoyable and memorable.
4.THE EDISTO ISLAND MUSEUM
Edisto Island is treasured for its natural beauty, its beaches and creeks, its wildlife and its laid-back, easy way of life. But, it is also treasured for its rich history that includes Native Americans, Spanish pirates, English settlers, wealthy cotton planters, enslaved African-Americans and many who made their living off of the bounty of the ocean and creeks. To truly experience all that makes Edisto so special, be sure to include a visit to the Edisto Island Museum to learn more about our fascinating history. Phone: 843-869-1954