Jasmine Cottage is the longest established self-catering holiday home in Wiltshire, providing quality accommodation since 1981.
Sympathetically modernised, Jasmine Cottage dates from the late 18th Century and is near to the centre of one of the most picturesque villages in Wiltshire.
• Centrally located for visiting the Cities of Bath, Salisbury and Wells as well as Stonehenge, Avebury, Silbury Hill, the National Trust Village of Lacock, Castle Combe, Stourhead Gardens, Longleat House and Safari Park and much, much, more…………………….
• Comfortably accommodates 2 to 6 people in 3 bedrooms.
• Annually independently inspected by the National Tourist Board (Enjoy England) - awarded 4 STARS. Winner of Rose Award for Customer Care.
• Easy walking distance to pub, restaurant and village shop.
• Open wood burning fire with free supply of wood.
• Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer.
• Free Parking available directly outside the Cottage.
• Free Wi-Fi broadband internet access – please bring your own laptop computer.
• No hidden charges, the all-in price includes all fuels, logs for the fire, hire of bed linen, end-of-let cleaning and all taxes.
Prices range from £599 to £899 per week, depending upon season.
Keywords: Jasmine Cottage, Steeple Ashton is centrally located for visiting prehistoric Stonehenge, Avebury Stone Circle and Silbury Hill, the Cities of Bath, Salisbury and Wells, Westbury White Horse, Wilton House, Westonbirt Arboretum, Bradford on Avon, Cheddar Gorge, Wookey Hole, Glastonbury, the National Trust Village at Lacock, Longleat House and its Safari Park, Castle Combe, Bowood House, Great Chalfield Manor, Stourhead Gardens, and much, much, more................