This two-story chalet style cottage sits right on the water of a small bay on Powers Lake, Wisconsin. Powers Lake is spring fed and very clean.
Our lakefront is great for swimming.. a long shallow entry with a pebbly bottom. Lake views are on two sides of the property. Spectacular sunset views as well as star-filled night skies are featured from the front cedar deck which overlooks the lake. Our family has enjoyed many wonderful days in this pleasant home, which is situated on a quiet cul-de-sac.
Families will be very comfortable with the open connected space of the great room, dining area, and kitchen. There is plenty more space to relax on the deck, in the screened porch, and recroom. A large grassy lawn offers a spot for outside games.
Main Living Space includes:
• Great Room with floor-to-ceiling windows along entire lakeside and knotty-pine paneling on walls.
• Dining Area with picture window and view of the lake
• Kitchen with lake view and open to dining area and great room
• Wide Cedar Deck across the front lakeside of the house
• 4 Bedrooms (queen, queen, queen and twin, 2 doubles)
• Full Bath
Downstairs…which opens out to the lake:
• Large Rec Room with ping pong table
• Screened-in Porch under the upstairs deck
• ½ Bathroom plus 2 Showers with changing room
• Laundry Room
Fishing on Powers Lake is great — northern pike, bass, and pan fish! Many of the best catches have been made right off our pier.