|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Nestled perfectly between Lake Como and Lake Lugano, this beautiful 5 bed period villa in San Fedele Intelvi offers an authentic, timeless setting for enjoying exclusive holiday moments on the Swiss Italian Lakes.
From its original gated entrance and fine proportioned façade to its original marble floors, fireplaces and classical columns inside, the villa offers all the romance and appeal of a bygone era. Thoughtfully modernised, the villa also provides welcome flexibility and 21st century home comfort.
With the villa’s selection of formal and informal sitting rooms complemented by a generous open kitchen diner and versatile sleeping arrangements to suit 10, the villa is perfect for accommodating groups of friends and families. Accompanied by a host of year-round amusements including TV, DVD player, in-house WIFI, a large private garden with alfresco dining terrace and table tennis table, the villa invites you to relax, socialise and enjoy quality moments together.
Situated an equal distance from both Lugano city and Como city (46 minutes’ drive) and just 16 minutes’ drive away from Argegno (Lake Como) and 25-35 minutes’ drive from the ferry links, lidos, walking trails and famous villa attractions and resorts of the touristic Central Lake, the villa enables guests to easily dip in and out of the surrounding leisure pursuits and visitor delights. Surrounded by nature and the great outdoors too, the villa promises pure holiday escapism in one of the world’s most beautiful regions.
• The villa’s beautiful open plan ground floor features a spacious drawing room with sitting area and Yamaha piano
• Complemented by a second sitting area with ambient marble fireplace and a breakfast table
• A TV, DVD player and WIFI access also feature for guests’ entertainment
Open plan Kitchen Diner
• The fabulous kitchen diner offers space, practicality and somewhere stylish from which to prepare and enjoy memorable meals together
• Fully-equipped with an oven, cooker hob, toaster, microwave, kettle, coffee machine, fridge and dishwasher
• Accompanied by a stylish dining area for 10
• Perfect for year-round entertaining, the villa also features a spacious alfresco dining area for 10
• A bright and welcoming double bedroom
• Features a wardrobe, a spacious en-suite shower and also terrace access
• A second couple-friendly bedroom with double bed and wardrobe
• A flexible family/ couple-friendly room furnished with twin joinable beds and a wardrobe
• A welcoming guest room furnished with two single beds and a wardrobe
• Ideal for children staying, with a modern set of bunk beds featuring alongside a useful wardrobe
• For larger groups staying, baby cots (EU 25 each) and adult single camp beds (EU 85 each) can also be hired
Modern family bathroom
• Fitted with a bath tub, a shower, wash basin, mirror, WC and bidet
• A contemporary bathroom fitted with a shower, washbasin and WC
• A contemporary shower room with wash basin, WC and bidet
In all, the period villa features 26 internal steps. The villa benefits from a washing machine, ironing facilities, 6 sun loungers and a full table tennis table.
The private landscaped garden easily enables guests to relax and make the most of a summertime stay; with an alfresco BBQ dining area featuring alongside sun loungers, table tennis and a flat lawn to run around on and play.
Please enquire at time of booking.
Offering an idyllic taste of peace and tranquillity, the villa boasts an authentic and convenient setting in the mountain village location of San Fedele Intelvi.
As well as hiking and mountain biking, the local area offers close proximity to the authentic restaurants, ferry links and main lake road of historical Argegno (16 minutes’ drive), the hiking routes, lidos, villa attractions and main ferry links of the Central Lake (25 – 35 minutes’ drive) and the cosmopolitan year-round amusements of Como and Lugano (both 46 minutes’ drive away).
A wide selection of activities a wait guests’ enjoyment too, including water sports, boat rental, tennis, fine dining, wine tasting, sea plane trips, hiking, museum trips and cultural excursions, designer shopping, skiing, water parks, extreme outdoor sports and golf.
Guests, please note that the two single beds are actually bunk beds and may not be suitable for your requirements.