WHAT WE HAVE THAT OTHER CONDOS DO NOT HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1) IT TAKES 1 MINUTE AND 20 SECONDS TO WALK FROM OUR FIRST FLOOR FRONT DOOR TO THE BEACH. IT TAKES ONLY 20 SECONDS TO WALK TO YOUR CAR PARKED UNDER OUR CONDO. YOU CAN'T FIND CLOSER ACCESS TO "BOTH" ANYWHERE ELSE IN MYRTLE BEACH!!!!
2) WE HAVE REMOVED THE POPCORN CEILING IN ALL ROOMS INCLUDING CLOSETS AND LAUNDRY ROOM. THE CONDO LOOKS MUCH NEATER, BRIGHTER AND LARGER. THE ENTIRE CONDO IS PAINTED IN ULTRA BRIGHT WHITE.
3) WE HAVE 4 TELEVISIONS - 3 TVS (ONE IN EACH BEDROOM) AND 1 LARGE TV IN LIVING ROOM. ALL LED.
4) WE HAVE FREE WI FI, FREE LANDLINE PHONE WITH FREE CANADIAN CALLS. A LOT OF CONDOS HAVE HAD THEM REMOVED. WHAT IF SOMEONE WANTED TO CALL 911???
5) WE HAVE REMODELED MASTER BEDROOM BATH TO INCLUDE WALK IN FLOOR TO CEILING TILE WITH A $1052 GLASS DOOR TO SHOWER.
6) WE HAVE REPLACED ALL FLUSH DOORS WITH UPGRADED RAISED PANEL DOORS.
7) WE HAVE 4 CUSHIONED ROCKER & SWIVEL LOUNGE CHAIRS AND LARGE EATING TABLE ON SCREENED PORCH. NOT CHEAP PLASTIC OR $19.95 CHAIRS.
8) WE HAVE FULL SIZE WASHER AND DRYER.
9) WE HAVE A STAINLESS STEEL AND GLASS COMPACT REFRIGERATOR IN OUR WET BAR AREA.
Shore Drive is a very popular family oriented destination. Shore Drive is a dead-end street with no flow-through traffic. Our ocean side condo is on the first floor with convenient access to the beach and covered parking deck. Our condo is furnished and has ultra bright white colors and is freshly painted. The living room chairs and sofa are upholstered for your comfort. The dining room table seats six comfortably and there are two bar stools at the bar/counter top. No Pets Allowed.
GREAT LOCATION!! Pelican's Landing is conveniently located between Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle Beach near the new Hwy 22 to Conway & the Hwy 31 Bypass. We are between Barefoot Landing and Broadway at the Beach - the two largest family attractions. Several of the 85 golf courses are nearby. Within our neighborhood, you can access 24/7 Super Wal Mart, 24/7 Kroger Grocery, Tanger Outlet center, Arcadian Golf Course, 2001 Nightclub, and Restaurant Row while avoiding Highway 17 business traffic.
You can walk on the beach a short distance south from our condo to Ocean Annie's Beach Club and enjoy their popular oceanfront bar and band and 2 restaurants. Or, you can walk a short distance north to the Apache Fishing Pier which is the longest wooden fishing pier on the south eastern coast. In addition to walking on the pier or fishing, your children can play games at their arcade. There is also a nice ocean front restaurant there.