Bach or holiday home, 5 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, (Sleeps 10)
The bedrooms are economical in size and so there is no room to put another mattress on the floor. The only bedroom the cot could possibly go is in the middle room. Pillows and duvets with their covers are provided but guests will be expected to use top and bottom sheets as well as pillow-cases for their beds. Blankets, if needed are stored in the hall cupboard. Each room has a place to hang clothes and a reading light (for those old-fashioned book-lovers) as well as a mirror. All rooms except the beach hut room with 2 single beds, have drawers.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - unsuitable for toddlers without close supervisionunsuitable for toddlers without close supervision
Max guests: 10 (sleeps up to 10 adults)
- No bed linen or beach towels supplied unless by prior arrangement. Tea towels, bath mat, kitchen cloth, hand-towels will be supplied.
- Be aware there is no TV, no dish washer and no microwave before you book this place.
- Guests to leave house tidy for cleaner i.e. rubbish removed, bbq cleaned, dishes done and away. All equipment brought out during your stay put back.
Hosted by Naomi WheelerAsk a question
About Naomi Wheeler
I'm living and working in Auckland with my husband, Stuart and have also been running Artbreak Waihi with my business partner at our bach for the past three years. Stuart and I designed the bach together and our family have enjoyed holidays and frequent weekends there also. I come from the country (originally inland Hawkes Bay and then Ngongotaha) and my family live around these parts also so its a great base to get together.
Naomi Wheeler purchased this Guest house/pension in 2010
Why Naomi Wheeler chose Waihi Beach
Both Stuart and I fell in love with the property because of the mature trees (Pohutakawas and Pines) and its proximity to the beach and village. For our budget it ticked all the boxes and the perfect place to build our modern easy-care bach.
What makes this Guest house/pension unique
Built Xmas 2010 our bach is contemporary, fresh and well appointed. New outdoor shower is a hit!