Here are our current specials:
• One free beach setup (2 beach chairs, beach umbrella, table) for all reservations March through November.
Sorry, no Summer discounts.
Location, Location, Location
Starburst Beach House is located in the private gated community of Waters Edge, which adjoins Rosemary Beach on the west side. Waters Edge has its own private beach and, with only 34 homes in the entire neighborhood, the people density on the beach is low. As a result, Waters Edge is very popular with vacationers seeking the "perfect place" along 30-A.
Starburst Beach House is only one row off the beach, and is conveniently located right next to the path to the beach. You can step out of the house and onto the path, walk the length of one lot (about 100 feet) and you are at the steps down to the beach. There are only two homes in the entire community with shorter walks to the beach. So it's easy and convenient to go back and forth between the house and the beach.
This beautiful home has its own small private pool, which can be heated for a small fee.
With five large bedrooms (3 kings, a queen and a bunk room), four and one-half bathrooms and 10-foot ceilings, this beautiful beach home is perfect for 12 guests to sleep and unwind comfortably.
Here's the layout:
• Entry foyer
• King bedroom
• Queen bedroom
• Jack & Jill bathroom shared by the King and Queen bedrooms
• Bunk room (sleeps 4)
• Private bathroom for the bunk room
• Main living area
• Dining area
• Powder room (half bath)
• King master suite with it's own large bathroom (including a large walk-in double shower)
• Gulf-side dining balcony
• Street-side balcony off king bedroom
• King master suite with it’s own large bathroom (including a walk-in shower and a separate large soaking tub
• Separate sitting room with wet bar and small refrigerator
• Gulf-side balcony
• Large flat screen TVs in the main living area and the four main bedrooms
• Streaming devices with each TV (either Roku, Smart TV or Blu-ray) and free Netflix and Amazon Prime Video on Demand (pay content is available by reimbursing owner)
• Quality audio system connected to TV in main living area (with bluetooth for playing your own music via your smart phone or tablet)
On the beach side of the house, you can enjoy the outdoors in the pool and sunbathing area, which is completely enclosed by a stucco privacy fence. The fenced-in area includes a large two-burner natural gas grill (no propane bottles to deal with) and a gate opening directly onto the path to the beach walkover.
Starburst sleeps 12 guests comfortably: three kings, a queen, and a bunk room four full-length twin beds. Parking for three cars (one covered) on the parking pad at Starburst, with a 4th parking spot available on Geoff Wilder Lane close to the house (ask the owner for a parking pass).
Saturday to Saturday rentals only. Non-smoking. No pets.
Keywords: Luxury Ocean-view Home