Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
5.5 Bedroom 9,500 sq ft Villa. Great Chef. Unobstructed 180° view of the Pacific
* Two outstanding master suites (1,130 feet and 800 feet) with king size beds, Jacuzzi tub, bidets, sitting areas, and magnificent views from every window * Three additional guest suites with vanities, full private baths, one has a bidet. Two have balconies with unobstructed ocean views, the other one sits in a lush garden * Living and dining room are spacious and comfortable for lounging or entertaining * Lots of space for family reunions * Grand double stairway ideal for wedding ceremonies * Massage and exercise rooms with professional equipment and full size massage table * Media room includes satellite TV, CD, DVD, VCR, iPod dock, surround sound, games, phone, fax, library. * Sleeps 12 including children.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - We have high chairs + can provide nanniesWe have high chairs + can provide nannies
Pets allowed - please, ask usplease, ask us
Events allowed - We successfully hosted many special eventsWe successfully hosted many special events
Smoking allowed - outside onlyoutside only
Max guests: 12 (sleeps up to 12 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter:
- - NO smoking inside the bedrooms, or under the covered areas.
- - NO drugs! The Mexican authorities are VERY strict!
- - NO overnight guests, unless prior arrangements with owner
Other Activities: Tennis, Golf, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Deep Sea Fishing, Water Sports, Mountain biking, Zip Lining, Off-Road Adventures
The villa is 30 min from the Manzanillo Internation Airport.
Many travel agents are not familiar with the nuances of getting to Manzanillo -- including feeder airlines. Therefore, feel free to discuss with us, as we may be able to provide helpful hints.
- english, german, spanish
About Howard Alper
About the owner: Frankie and I built our villa, use it, love it and it shows. She named it 'Palace by the Sea' when she first saw it completed, and the reasons will be obvious when you see it. Don’t expect merely “rental quality” décor. This is our second home; we use the finest, and are constantly improving the Palace. If you’d like to know more about Howie Alper, please google Alper Services, Chicago.
Why Howard Alper chose La Punta
One look says it all. We offer beauty, outstanding service, unparalled location, all amenities, convenience and security. Please read our guest testimonials and review the pictures of our spectacular spot which we are delighted to share with you. We love our La Punta Villa and your will too.
What makes this villa unique
We are the PREMIER villa - the ONLY 5-star home on La Punta. Palace by the Sea is set on the TIP of the peninsula, RIGHT on shore of the Pacific Ocean, with incredible and UNOBSTRUCTED 180 degree views of Manzanillo Bay and the Pacific. 9,500 covered ft. plus extensive pool/Jacuzzi-deck and garden areas, including a secluded seashore palapa (shaded bench area) for romantic moments. All amenities provided - Satellite TV, Surround Sound, Hi Speed Wifi, Free phone to US. & CA, Air-conditioned bedrooms, fantastic devoted staff including Pilar our incredible chef. Daily FREE laundry service. Large heated pool and jacuzzi. Exercise room, massage room and mini-spa. 4 private tennis courts and seclude private beach and beach club. Free use of our 9 passenger Ford Explorer and golf cart. One of Mexico's most prestigious communities, La Punta is an ultra-exclusive residential paradise, coveted by notables the world over. Beautifully situated on a rugged peninsula that separates two majestic bays. Completely secure with 24-hour security and controlled access.