Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living / dining room, terrace with fantastic sea views
Two bedrooms have sea views, the third offers a view of the mountain Móntgo. All three bedrooms have two single beds, which can be easily put together. In addition, there are two foldaway side-beds available.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Eltern haften für ihre KinderEltern haften für ihre Kinder
Pets allowed - Tabus: Pool, Betten, Sitzmöbel, Bettdecken Tabus: Pool, Betten, Sitzmöbel, Bettdecken
Max guests: 6
- Beachten Sie die Gästehinweise vor Ort. November - April und bei Mietzeiten von 4 Wochen und mehr werden Gas, Wasser, Strom nach Verbrauch berechnet.
- Die Kosten für Gas 9,00 €/cbm, Wasser 3,50 €/cbm, Strom 0,65 €/kWh werden über eine zusätzliche Zahlungsaufforderung nach Rückreise berechnet .
- Begleicht der Mieter die verbrauchsabhängigen Kosten nicht innerhalb von 4 Tagen nach seiner Rückreise, werden diese von der Kaution einbehalten.
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Javea, Costa Blanca, Spain
Javea is not only one of the most beautiful places in Spain, but also looks back on a centuries-old history that is deeply rooted in the traditions of its inhabitants and is present at every turn. The small town of Javea, nestled between Cabo de La Nao and Cabo San Antonio, is at the northern end of the Costa Blanca (approx. 68.4 km2). The landscape with its austere beauty is characterized by the Mediterranean climate, which is protected from the continental winds by the Montgó mountain range. The landscape is varied. Both on the coast (approx. 25 km) and inland, a spring-like climate dominates all year round (average temperature 18ºC). The small town offers an interesting offer for tourists and still has the charm of the Mediterranean villages.
Hosted by Ulrike AwadAsk a question
- english, french, german