This thatched roof house was built in 1829 and was originally the village school. The one half was used as the teacher's apartment, the school area is now used as a cozy holiday residence. Out the southern window of the old classroom one can see the large garden, which can be used. The north side of the property can also be used for games and sports.
Further Details: Chidren's toys, books for young and old, garden shed with storage room,