Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
Spectacular property with 1200 sq ft suite in Newport near beaches & Cliff Walk
Cottage Two Bedroom Suite has 2 queen separate bedrooms decorated in a classic coastal design all quality linens and bedding provided We have added extra cleaning and santizing guildines
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - must be 3 years of agemust be 3 years of age
No events - No parties, wedding gathering or Guests of Guests No parties, wedding gathering or Guests of Guests
No smoking - any type of smoking is not allowed on the propertyany type of smoking is not allowed on the property
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults) - Includes children Includes children
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - no age requirement with family memebersno age requirement with family memebers
- Pool is only available to registered guest's of Reed Rose Cottage . Due to Covid19 no other Guests are allowed on the property mask required
- Per City of Newport Ordinance, all Newport rental properties in a residential zoned areas must have a manager/owner onsite. The rental apartment 2floo
- . If you need to cancel due to covid19 you will receive a 100% refund up to 1 week prior to your stay
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA – USA)
Hosted by Charron K ReedAsk a question
About Charron K Reed
Creating Reed Rose Cottage has been a labor of love. I used my creativity, business background and love of gardening to create & develop Reed Rose Cottage. Love meeting people from all over the world who return year after year. I attended college in Newport and made it my home. We are constantly upgrading and improving the unit and property Our gardens are magnificent! Our guests call it a garden oasis We are registered with the City Of Newport and have been in good standing for 22 years
Charron K Reed purchased this Apartment in 1998
Why Charron K Reed chose Newport
We love Newport and all it has to offer...the mansions, beaches, restaurants, sailing, biking, history, golf... wineries....festivals are all close by
What makes this Apartment unique
The perennial gardens, pool, pool house and all that senic Newport has to offer. Great beaches, sailing, golfing, mansions, shops and great restaurants. After a busy day in Newport come to Reed Rose Cottage and relax