3 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, Sleeps 6 Maximum
Three lovely designer appointed bedrooms. Two on the lower level, one with a king bed and lovely views to the surrounding forrest. One with a Queen bed, this room also has laundry closet with a stacked washer and dryer. On the top level, loft bedroom with a Queen bed and an additional single bed.
Pool / Spa
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Deposit is non-refundable if a reservation is canceled or changed less than 60 days.
- CANCELATIONS - No credits on cancelations due to unexpected weather conditions, park closures or ski resort closure.
- Cleaning fee non-fundable if reservation is cancelled less than 2 weeks before check-in
* Glacier International Airport (FCA - Delta, Northwest, Alaska, and Horizon) is 20 minutes away and Amtrak goes right into Whitefish.
* For driving, take Interstate 90 until you are eight miles west of Missoula. Take US Highway 93 north towards Kalispell and Whitefish, 120 miles. In Whitefish turn RIGHT (North) onto Baker Avenue, City Hall will be on your right. Head (North) over the viaduct, go straight onto Wisconsin Avenue through the lights. Three miles ahead, turn RIGHT (North) onto Big Mountain Road. Five miles up you will see the turn-off for Ptarmigan Village.
Other Activities: Cabin is located steps away from the new indoor pool and outdoor spa.
About Dynie Sanderson
My husband Dana and I have 5 daughters and we have been coming to Whitefish for the past 14 years. Four of our daughters loved it so much they ended up living Montana, two in Whitefish and they all love the Montana mountain resort lifestyle. Our main home is in the Napa Valley where we enjoy the beauty of California's Wine Country. We are so fortunate to live in two of the most beautiful places on the the planet - Whitefish, Montana being one of the most special.
Dynie Sanderson purchased this Townhouse in 2002
Why Dynie Sanderson chose Whitefish
We were traveling to Yellowstone and Glacier one summer with a few of our daughters and stumbled upon the charming alpine community of Whitefish, Montana. We loved everything about it and found many people from Northern California that we knew had also discovered this unique mountain community. We immediately started looking for a property and found Ptarmigan Village. There is no place like this anywhere. We became so much a part of it that I even became a board member for Ptarmigan Village.
What makes this Townhouse unique
Close to the Ski Hill - Whitefish Mountain Resort Private Lake Access on Whitefish Lake Two pools - one indoor and one outdoor Tennis courts Hiking Trails Complementary Firewood A 30 minute drive to the West Glacier entrance