Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-5)
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 5 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
- If traveler violates the rules including exceeding occupancy limit, traveler will be required to cancel booking in VRBO from traveler's end.
- Traveler is responsible for any credit card or other payment fees assessed by HomeAway/VRBO.
My second stay at this property. Terrific owner and great location.
The property was perfect. Close to everything we wanted to do in San Diego.
Second time just as nice
This was the second time we have stayed at this property. It is in a great location, close to everything. Quiet property and most tenants very considerate. We will be back again.
Thank you Melanie.
We are glad you enjoyed another great break in San Diego.
Great views from this condo !
Only negative point was the unseasonal heat which made it hard to sleep.
Lights in both bathrooms are extremely hot. Hard to stay in there & keep them on.
Location was fabulous!
Sea World, Roller Blade, Mission Bay Roller Coaster, Zoo, La Jolla Playhouse, Globe Theatre,
Balboa Park, Surfing and so much more!
About David Strong
My wife and I had the pleasure of living in San Diego for 6 years. We return often, and are happy to share our home away from home with you.
David Strong purchased this Condo in 1998
Why David Strong chose Mission Bay
The beauty of San Diego and to enjoy the Southern California beach lifestyle with our three children.
What makes this Condo unique
We love the easy access to the beach and bay. It is a pleasant walk to shops, restaurants, grocery store and Starbucks.