Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
Single family home. 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 10 in beds and 4 in bunk beds
All bedrooms are large w closets. Linens for bunks are fitted Zip Sheet ( top sheet attaches} Please leave zipped when removing at end of stay.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - very safe and away from traffic. No baby gatesvery safe and away from traffic. No baby gates
No pets - please no exceptionsplease no exceptions
No smoking - Outdoor okay use container supplies for cigarettesOutdoor okay use container supplies for cigarettes
Max guests: 10 - 6 in beds /4 in bunks6 in beds /4 in bunks
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - for insurance policyfor insurance policy
- Pls remove used sheets and towels and start a load of wash. All dishes washed and put away in proper place. House locked up and remote returned.
- Paths to the beach can be compromised depending on tidal activity. not suitable for handicapped or those with mobility issues.
- Bbq MUST be cleaned after use or a 35.00 fee will be charged and deducted from your security deposit. Housekeeping does not clean the bbq grill.
Hosted by Paul and Gail TevelietAsk a question
About Paul and Gail Teveliet
My husband and I are recently retired and enjoy an active lifesyle that include racing our sailboat, skiing, hiking, traveling, and beach time. We were born and raised in the Portland area. Went to Franklin and Milwaukie High Schools. This home was built by Paul and his brother when he was in his mid twenties to be very strong to stand up to the coastal storms and it has survived many coastal storms with no damage.
Why Paul and Gail Teveliet chose Lincoln Beach
close to a local airport. Located between Newport and Lincoln City. With a panoramic view up and down the coast for many beautiful sunsets. No traffic going by or noisy people. We are located at the end of a cult de sac overlooking the ocean. We built the home to live full time but plans changed so we decided to let others enjoy it also. We appreciate it being taken care of which makes it possible to keep the cost down.
What makes this House unique
Private gravel path to access road on the north side of property to get to the beach. There are several choices of trails depending on ability. . Look for white painted cross on street for the main access point. Not recommended if you have mobility issues.