Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
2 twins, 1 childrens bed
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Pro Tier und Mietzeit 45 € Pro Tier und Mietzeit 45 €
Max guests: 5 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Der Müll ist bitte täglich zu entsorgen wegen Geruchsbelästgung und wegen etweiiger Kakalaken .
- Bitte nachts die Appartmenteingagstür verriegeln , auch wenn Sie tags über am Strand sind .
- Nach Vertragsunterzeichnung ist eine Stornierung nur nach Absprache mit dem Vermieter möglich.
La Cala/Benidorm is located directly by the beach in Poniente Bay. There are no high-rises or industry. The bus stop to Benidorm is right in front of the door. The beach is fine and sandy beach with shallow water at the first 50 meters. If you have a car, you can make excursions to the mountains. In 10 minutes you get to valleys with beautiful views and to very good restaurants with cheap prices and good quality.
Benidorm takes its name from the Arabic of ' Bendahrim ', being named after the family who initially colonised the area. Situated between the cities of Valencia in the north and Alicante in the south , it is in the province of Valencia , in the region known as ' La Costa Blanca ' and , which is based in the administrative capital of Marina Baixa. Central Benidorm is often referred to as ' the old town '. Benidorm originally started when it was a small fishing village. Poniente is the west side, where most of the working residents of Benidorm and the Spanish live.
- english, german