2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- The following are not allowed: Camping on the grounds, Moving furniture, Discharge of firearms or fireworks, Outside fires if burn ban is in effect.
- Upon departure: place all garbage and trash in bags and leave in the kitchen; place all dirty dishes in the dishwasher. Check out time is 12:00 p.m.
Lajitas House, with thick walls constructed of native adobe, sits on a hill on the west side of Lajitas. The west porch offers a view of the Rio Grande and, across the river, Old Mexico. Evenings offer spectacular sunsets and on clear nights the heavens are resplendent with stars.
Other Activities: Rafting, canoeing, ATV, jeep tours, and shuttle services are available in the area. Even wine tastings and gourmet trips. Outfitters in the area include Far Flung Outdoor Adventures, Big Bend River Tours, or Desert Sports. The Barton Warnock Center on the east side of Lajitas is an excellent place to learn about hiking in the area.
Bill & Judy Balch
- english, spanish