Spectacular 2200sf mountain home on a wooded-view lot that sleeps 12 with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Nicely furnished and decorated throughout. Large windows offer views through pine trees to the mountains in the background.
Large flat screen televisions in all rooms, high speed wireless internet.
• Main floor is an open design that includes the living room with high vaulted pine ceilings and walls, dining room and a thermostat-controlled gas fireplace on a gorgeous river-rock hearth. These rooms overlook a large deck in front of the house which is perfect for that romantic, starry night. The fully stocked kitchen and bathroom have cherry cabinets and granite counters. There are two bedrooms that open to another large deck in back of the house with views of the forest. Laundry room with washer/dryer and ironing board.
• Downstairs floor has a family room with a gel memory foam sofa bed and master bedroom with a king bed. There is a 2-sided fireplace between bedroom and family room. The bathroom has a cherry wood cabinet and granite counter.
• Upstairs floor has a master bedroom with a king bed and sitting area as well as a loft with 2 twins (trundle style). The bathroom has a cherry wood cabinet with granite counters and a Jacuzzi tub.
This home shows pride of ownership. Therefore, no party groups please.
• Master suite (upstairs): King Bed, Flat screen TV, Phone, Jacuzzi tub/shower, separate vanity with 2 sinks and large dressing area.
• Master suite 2(Downstairs): King Bed, Fireplace, Flat screen TV, Phone, shower with separate vanity area.
• Bedroom 3(Main floor): Queen bed, flat screen TV, slider to large deck.
• Bedroom 4 (Main floor): Queen bed, flat screen TV, slider to large deck.
• Loft (upstairs): Daybed (2 twins).
• Living/Dining combo room: Sofa sectional with lounger, 55” flat screen, high speed internet connection, gas fireplace, trestle table with seating for 8 and bar counter for 4, slider to large deck.
• Kitchen: Electric stove, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, toaster and coffee-maker large selection of pots, pans, bowls, etc.
• Main bathroom with tub and toilet and separate vanity area with 2 sinks.
• Laundry room inside with washer, dryer.
• 2 Large decks, gas BBQ, table and chairs.
• Oversized double garage.
• Large driveway, with plenty of parking space.
Tahoe Donner Association offers following:
• Backs to cross-country ski area that includes night skiing as well as the Tahoe Donner downhill ski hill less than a mile from the house (excellent for beginners).
• 20 minutes from popular downhill ski areas: Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows, Northstar, Boreal, and Sugarbowl.
• Public snow-play area.
• Tahoe-Donner and Coyote Moon Golf Courses.
• Trout Creek Recreation center with swimming pool, lap pool, 2 hot tubs, saunas, and exercise facility with various aerobic and weight equipment.
• Northwood’s Club House and Tennis center, children’s play area, archery, restaurant and bar
• Semi-private beach club on Donner Lake with paddle-boats, windsurfing, fishing, lounge chairs, snack bar and other lakeside activities.
• Equestrian center, 1 mile away.
Our home is located 40 minutes from the “Biggest Little Town in the World”, Reno, featuring gambling, restaurants and world class nightly entertainment.