Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Private pool, Jacuzzi, Air conditioning
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - Only outdoors./Rauchen ist nur im Freien erlaubt.Only outdoors./Rauchen ist nur im Freien erlaubt.
Max guests: 5 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Ab 13.11.20 müssen alle Gäste bei der Anreise einen negativen PCR Test vorweisen. Wichtig: Bitte lesen Sie den Anhang im Mietvertrag.
- As of 13.11.20 all guests have to provide on arrival a negative PCR test. Important: Please read the attachment in the Rental Contract.
- A partir del 13.11.20 todos los clientes deben presentar en la llegada un test de PCR negativo. Importante: Ver anexo en el Contrato de Alquiler.
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Follows industry health association: Reopening holiday rental guide (DTV and DFV – Germany)
Follows regional health guidelines: Measures to reduce infection (Spain)
The holiday home “Finca La Mora” is situated in the small village of Tejina de Isora in the sunny south-west of Tenerife. In this village you will find a small supermarket and two restaurants. In the farmer's market nearby you can buy seasonal fruits and vegetables.
It's ideal for excursions to the former abandoned village Las Fuentes, the sunny beach of Playa San Juan, the Cañadas and also to the North.
Finca La Mora is situated beside the natural monument “Montaña de Tejina”. You'll stay amidst magnificent nature and pastoral tranquillity.
Hosted by ViVa Villas TenerifeAsk a question
About ViVa Villas Tenerife
The owner, Johannes, is originally from Austria. He has lived in Tenerife since 2002 with his Spanish wife and his two sons and is happy to share his vast knowledge of the Island with you, providing you with excursions tips and recommendations.
ViVa Villas Tenerife purchased this house in 2001
Why ViVa Villas Tenerife chose Guia de Isora
The house is far away from the bustling touristic places and you enjoy total privacy while the carefully maintained beaches of Playa San Juan and Alcalá can easily be reached by car within 10 to 15 minutes. The property complies with all the requested security measures and is an officially recognized "Casa Rural" (Country house) by the the Island Council of Tenerife.
- english, german, spanish