ED Refnr. 1148923
The villa is structured on two levels, you enter inside from the large and bright living room that is divided into different zones: dining, relaxing, reading corner. The furnishings take a vague inspiration from Oriental style according to the taste of the owner, even if some details recall the Sicilian culture and traditions. The large kitchen, appointed with attention to the smallest detail, overlooks the dining area and the large windows allow guests to enjoy the beautiful and lush vegetation that surrounds the villa and the wonderful colors of the flowers and plants that grow in the oasis. It should also be remembered that the villa is dipped in a property of 14,000 square meters of land, cultivated with olive groves, vineyards and fruit trees.
The bedrooms are four, two double bedrooms and two twin bedrooms. There are two bathrooms, one with shower on the ground floor and one with tub on the first floor .
In its large garden there is the swimming pool with annexed facilities, such as bathroom and shower. In the garden there is also a patio with kitchen, BBQ and a fine Sicilian majolica table to enjoy delicious outdoor dinner.
- Climatisation / Ventilators: according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Heating: according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Visitor's tax: included in price .
- Final cleaning: once per object included in price .
- Electricity: per object and day according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Parking facilities: per object and day included in price .
- Internet: per object and day included in price .
- Pet: per object and day included in price .
- Bed linen: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Towels: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Property area: 14000 m²
- Enclosed with a hedge, a wall or a fence
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Distance to lake: 5 km
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 5 km
- Distance to town (Selinunte): 5 km