Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
10 Bedrooms, large garden with heated pool
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - Only outdoors./Rauchen ist nur im Freien erlaubt.Only outdoors./Rauchen ist nur im Freien erlaubt.
Max guests: 20 (sleeps up to 20 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Night peace starts at 10 pm. Nachtruhe beginnt um 22:00 Uhr. Descanso nocturno empieza a las 22:00 h.
- Ab 13.11.20 müssen alle Gäste bei der Anreise einen negativen PCR Test vorweisen. Wichtig: Bitte lesen Sie den Anhang im Mietvertrag.
- As of 13.11.20 all guests have to provide on arrival a negative PCR test. Important: Please read the attachment in the Rental Contract.
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Property has guest safety measures
Follows industry health association: Reopening holiday rental guide (DTV and DFV – Germany)
Follows regional health guidelines: Measures to reduce infection (Spain)
Hosted by ViVa Villas TenerifeAsk a question
About ViVa Villas Tenerife
The owner, Johannes, is originally from Austria. He has lived in Tenerife since 2002 with his Spanish wife and his two sons and is happy to share his vast knowledge of the Island with you, providing you with excursion tips and recommendations.
ViVa Villas Tenerife purchased this Villa in 1993
Why ViVa Villas Tenerife chose Chayofa
The villa is the perfect place to escape from it all. You are away from the bustling resorts but close enough to use them if you wanted. The property complies with all the requested security measures and is an officially recognized holiday home by the the Island Council of Tenerife.
What makes this Villa unique
The house with its various terraces and patios and the large garden make it an ideal place for large groups, giving you the opportunity to stay all together under the same roof but at the same time offering you privacy if desired.
- english, german, spanish