Former parsonage built in 1670 and newly built rectory in 1872. Reconstructed in 2011 in accordance with the monument. In addition to the listed rectory there is a stable, the large, old orchard with historic fruit varieties, a newly developing farm garden, and the meadow and the lake on a total of 3.2 hectares.
0.2 km to Eichhorst centreInstant Confirmation
Member Since 2016
- Calendar last updated:
- 27 Jan. 2019
This property doesn't have any reviews yet.