ED Ref. 2335349
- former village tavern from 1602
- four bedrooms for eight guests
- Kitchen with dining area for 8 persons
- two living rooms
- additional play area for kids
- two bathrooms
- 2018 newly renovated and furnished
Your holiday home is a former village tavern from 1602. The listed half-timbered house was comprehensively refurbished in all areas from 2009 to 2011 and presents itself today as a contemporary gem with two living rooms (one with a wood-burning stove and play area for the kids), a living room from 2018 with a large old dining table, four bedrooms (three with Double beds, one with bunk beds), two bathrooms (one with shower and one with bath), side rooms and a 200 m2 garden. The house is located directly in the old village center of Behringen (near the castle and the church) and has a living area of 120 m2. In the 1. Quarter 2018, all rooms were renovated and then refurnished. In front of the property flows a small stream, over a bridge leads to the property!
Behringen is a village with 1,600 inhabitants. Was first mentioned in a document in the 16th century. With a renovated castle, an old village center, through which flows a small stream, with a church and now many renovated houses is Behringen today a lively little village in which since 1990, new buildings have been built and others are being built.
An Edekamarkt, a butcher, a bakery, a bank and a pharmacy are to be found in the place.
Behringen is located directly at the National Park Hanich, a tourist information for the Hainich is located in the village.
The Wartburg as a World Heritage Site is certainly the most famous attraction in the immediate vicinity, the city Eisenach (with Bach Museum and the largest villa colony in Germany) is located 10 km away.
By car and within an hour to reach u. a. following goals:
- National Prk Hainich with treetop path, the last valuable red beech forest in Europe, 26 orchid species, wild cats, 7 woodpecker and 15 bat species and 2. 150 beetle species! 16,000 hectares of deciduous forest, of which 7,500 hectares are protected as a national park. A nature experience 1. Ranges!
- Werratal with old mills, boat rental, hiking trails, castles and palaces
- Landgrave and dragon gorge with specially marked and varied hiking trails, the Wartburg always in view
- Trusetaler waterfall
- the two highest mountains of the Thuringian Forest: Beerberg (983 m) and Schneekoppe (978 m)
- Biosphere Reserve Rhön
- Landscape protection area Rhön
- Landscape protection area Thuringian Forest
- Thuringian Forest Nature Park
- Eichsfeld-Hainich-Werratal Nature Park
- Nature park Kyffhäuser with monument, Barbarossa cave and royal palace
- Eisenach with Bach House and Bach Museum, Luther House, St. Nicholas Church, Market Square, the old narrow house with a width of 2.05 meters
- Gotha, a "Baroque Universe" with Schloss Friedenstein, Hauptmarkt, Rathaus, Neumarkt and Tierpark
- Erfurt, capital of Thuringia, with Krämerbrücke, Dom St. Mary, St.-Severi church, old town center, museums, citadel Petersberg, Ega-Park (for plant lovers), Avenida-Therme, fish market and Latin Quarter
- Bad Salzungen with Gradierwerk, Old Town, Solewelt with sauna and spa
- "Rosenstadt" Bad Langensalza with various theme gardens, z. B. a Japanese garden and a magnolia garden, Friederikentherme
- Mühlhausen with Bach Church, Town Hall from 1300, one of the most beautiful old towns in Thuringia, city wall (2.8 km), Türmestadt, because there used to be 59! Church and defense towers
- Schmalkalden with the four-wing castle Wilhelmsburg, half-timbered village, renovated old town and the memory of the Schmalkaldic League to protect the Protestant cities against the Catholic emperor
- Weimar, World Heritage City, Library "Anna-Amalia", Theater Square, Goethe and Schiller House, City Palace, Park an der Ilm, Museums, National Theater, Buchenwald Concentration Camp,
- Arnstadt and Ohrdruf as "Bach Cities"
- Treffurt with Roman castle Normannstein from the 9. Century and a half-timbered town
- Zella flouris with aquarium
- Oberhof, the winter sports resort of Thuringia with its winter sports hall and the thermal spa H2Oberhof
You can not get past the four largest Thuringians anyway:
- Martin Luther, the great reformer
- Johann Sebastian Bach, certainly one of the greatest composers
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, poet laureate, universal genius, worked over 50 years in Weimar
- Friedrich Schiller, the great poet of the Weimar Classic
- Wartburg, as Junker Jörg translated Martin Luther here the Bible into German
- Creuzburg: castle located above the Werra with museum and beer garden
- Three equals, three landgrave castles from the 8th to the 11th century
- Adventure Mine Merkers: at a depth of 500 meters (do not worry: lift!) you explore a potash mine
- Marienglashöhle: insights into the gypsum mining
- 120 km of signposted hiking trails through the Hainich alone
- Falkenstein, at 96 meters the highest freestanding climbing rock of Thuringia
- Erfurt lakes, a recreational area for swimming, diving, surfing, sailing and fishing
- Cycling: The cycle path "Thuringian Town Chain" connects the most important and beautiful cities of Thuringia (Eisenach, Gotha, Erfurt, Weimar and Jena) - very rewarding!
- well signposted bike paths
- well signposted hiking trails, as the most famous of the 170 km long "Rennsteig"
In no case should you miss the following Thuringian attraction: the "Thüringer Bratwurst"! Really tasty and absolutely to try! In the small village Holzhausen there is now the 1. German sausage museum .......
And the dumplings are delicious too!
Visitor's tax / tourist tax: No city tax / tourism tax (obligatory).
Final cleaning: once per object costs in the amount of 80 EUR (obligatory).
Towels: per tenant per object per day (obligatory).
Bed linen: Bring by the tenant per object per day (compulsory).
Fireplace Fireplace: Bring by the tenant per object per day (compulsory).
Heating: per object and day costs of 17 EUR (obligatory).
Internet: per object and day included in the price (compulsory).
Parking: per object and day included in the price (compulsory).
Electricity: per object and day included in the price (obligatory).