Klingberg am See is located in the middle of the Bay of Lübeck and is one of the
most beautiful places on the Pönitzer Lake District. It belongs to the municipality Scharbeutz
and is only a few minutes from the Baltic Sea beach of the Bay of Lübeck (about 4 km).
Surrounded by the Scharbeutzer Heide with beautiful beech and mixed forest
Here you can take relaxing walks, hikes or bike tours.
Even the Hanseatic city of Lübeck with all its attractions is not far away.
For our guests, there is a private bathing area on Lake Pönitzer and right next to the house a cozy restaurant. The Great Lake Pönitz with its bathing areas and a beautiful promenade around it invites you to linger.
The apartment "Am Ostseewald" is located on the edge of the holiday paradise Klingberg and is operated by us in own responsibility.
Rest is guaranteed here, but Scharbeutz with its fine sandy beach, the numerous restaurants, shopping and shopping is not far.
The apartment was renovated in 2014 and is characterized by its
unobtrusive, clear decor. It is also suitable for allergy sufferers. For the latter, the carpet can be removed in our apartment.
To meet the claim, the house is reserved for non-smokers and animal husbandry is not desired.
The 46 m² apartment is comfortably equipped with an open kitchen, shower room, living-dining area and bedroom and can be occupied by up to four people. The kitchen is fully equipped with fridge, coffee maker, toaster, microwave, kettle and dishwasher and all the daily necessities.
The living room has a cozy dining area and a TV incl. DVD player and a sofa set with comfortable sofa bed, which is characterized by a folding spring mattress.
A large closet in the bedroom can accommodate your wardrobe.
For our younger guests games, books, pens and playthings are ready, a high chair is available on request free of charge.
The apartment is characterized by a large, south-facing terrace. Directly behind the forest begins. Only a single step in the entrance area is to overcome, otherwise the EC apartment without obstacles.
• Baby equipment (on request)
• Per stay and apartment
2 tea towels and 1 shower mat
• Charcoal grill on the ground
• Wireless Internet access
• Games, books, sandbox at the house
Restaurants in the vicinity
• "Moor pond"
• Restaurant "Lake View" (at the beach Pönitzer See)
• "Brechtmanns" in Schürsdorf
• "Landhaus am See" in Pönitz am See
• Café Important and many other restaurants in Scharbeutz
• Bike rentals in Scharbeutz
• Tourist-Info Scharbeutz-Haffkrug-Pönitzer Lake District
• Sealife Center
• own bathing area
• Outdoor pool Pönitzer See
• Fold-out sofa bed
Excursion destinations (selection):
• bathing area belonging to the complex (within walking distance)
• Strandbad Pönitzer See with boat rental (within walking distance)
• Waterskiing facility Süsel
• Sealife Center Timmendorfer Strand
• All seaside resorts from Travemünde to Fehmarn, Lübeck
• The lakes and hills of Holstein Switzerland
• Tierpark Grömitz,, Niendorf bird park, Nessendorf donkey park, Tiger Park Dassow
• The Scharbeutz shopping center on the Hamburger Ring offers almost everything for you
the daily needs.
• Weekly markets are located in:
Neustadt, At the market (Tue & Fri)
Timmendorfer Strand at the central bus station (Wed & Sat)
Niendorf Strandstr./ Gartenstr. (Do)
• Family Oest vom Sachsenhof in Klingberg / Gärtnerstr. 29 sells every Friday
from 14 to 18 o'clock fruits, vegetables and poultry to order.
• Immediately to the left behind the railroad crossing in Gleschendorf is the "Mühlenbäcker".
From him you can have your bread delivered every morning (except Sun).
• Also in Gleschendorf, Fleischer "Neu" has its business, approx. 500 meters behind
the church in the village street.
• Fresh fish is always available in the early morning in the Niendorf harbor
and early in the morning or Sunday afternoon in Neustädter Hafen.
• You can also fish for yourself in the Großer Pönitzer See
- Bed linen 15.00 EUR per person per stay
- Towels 5.00 EUR per person per stay