4 Bedroom/2 Bathroom Lake Front Home with 20 Foot Dock
Two Bedrooms down and two on the upper level. All bed linens provided.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Pets upon approvalPets upon approval
No smoking - Outside PleaseOutside Please
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Garbage to be taken out to cans at end of rental. Dishes to be washed or dishwasher run. Basement cleaning is not included so please leave clean
- Base rate is for 6 people (adults and children) Any number over 6 add $15 per day per person (adults and children)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Many unique antique shops in the nearby towns. Local festivals during the year.
Hosted by Nancy and Mike KellyAsk a question
About Nancy and Mike Kelly
Mike is a financial services representative and Nancy is a registered nurse. We love the lakes area. We have 3 daughters and 6 grandchildren and they all love water sports and nature. Our home has been a great place to spend some time together. We have been renting our homes to travelers for over 25 years.
Nancy and Mike Kelly purchased this house in 2003
Why Nancy and Mike Kelly chose Hardin
We have been visiting the Lakes area for over 30 years. This is our second home on Kentucky Lake. We love the area because it is quiet with great fishing. We can just sit on the patio and watch the sun set or Great Blue Herons land or our dock. It has year around water at the dock.
What makes this house unique
Our home is close to the Land Beteen the Lakes Recreation Area. You can golf at Kentucky Dam State Park or at Boots Randolf Golf Course in Barkely Dam State Park. We are on a quiet part of the lake and a quiet neighborhood. We have the best location for sunsets. We are thrilled with our new remodeled kitchen, upgraded floors and carpet.