The Oceanfront Breakers offers small families a great vacation ! Downtown HHI 😎
Master Bedroom Queen bed
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 2 adults) - 2 Adults 2 Children = 4 Total guests2 Adults 2 Children = 4 Total guests
Minimum age of primary renter: 26
- Available for 2 adults , small family of 4. 2 Adults, 2Children
- Lights out Save the Sea Turtles, Blinds drawn at sunset! No wet suits or sunscreen application on sofa! AC remains at 72 deck door closed! Thank You
- Rentals are Saturday to Saturday , 5 Day rentals are accepted as long as they begin on a Saturday!
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Follows industry health association: Reopening holiday rental guide (DTV and DFV – Germany)
Follows regional health guidelines: Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy)
Downtown Hilton Head! Being in the popular are of Coligny Beach! It fun for the entire family ! There’s something for everyone!
About Donna Harris
We are a small family of three, I’m a Buckeye, husband a Wildcat and our daughter married her College sweetheart ! Now she’s a Die hard Bama Fan! RTR
Donna Harris purchased this villa in 1999
Why Donna Harris chose North Forest Beach
We came across the Breakers in 1999 , our niece was working at Steamers at the time which was located next door where seacrest property rests now! We noticed the incredible oceanfront location on the North end and fell in love! We had always rented on South Forest Beach Ocean side! We went through villa 239 that Saturday My husband and I fell in love with the Oceanftont view, our daughter Megan Mae who was 5 at the time fell in love with the Kids Beach cot bunk beds! So there you have it we had made our family beach villa decision! The villa needed instant care so we went through a cosmetic upgrade and then years later went through a major renovation! We call it our little slice of heaven! We hope you enjoy it too!
What makes this villa unique
Relax & Unwind - Toe’s n’ Sand Nearby