Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
Lovely 2BR/2BA Beachfront Condo
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 26
- Enter the condo free of sand and dry
- Do not sit on furniture in wet bathing suits or eat in living room or bedrooms
- Clean up kitchen after each meal, Please remember this is our second home treat with respect
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Property has guest safety measures
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA – USA)
Right on Gulf, two blocks north of John's Pass, fishing, jet skiing, shopping, dining, miniature golf bicycle riding, bus transportation up and down beach, near grocery stores.
Hosted by Carolyn LlamasAsk a question
About Carolyn Llamas
I was born in Tampa, so I have always lived close to our beautiful beaches. My occupation was an elementary school teacher, I am now retired and enjoy travel, but always happy to come home.
Carolyn Llamas purchased this condo in 1991
Why Carolyn Llamas chose Madeira Beach
We always rented at the Sea Breeze, so buying a condo there was an easy decision. The proximity to John"s Pass, ample parking and beautiful beach made this purchase a no-brainer.
What makes this condo unique
I fell in love with the ample space the condo afforded us, and the location close to public transportation and the view.
- english, spanish