This beautiful custom , Private residence is your home away from home and is exceptionally appointed on ski area and just minutes away from Down town Steamboat Springs. Great views of the Ski area. Located on the free shuttle bus line and takes you every where.
Gourmet, custom kitchen great for entertaining. granite bathrooms with vessel sinks. Custom aspen log furniture throughout the home. PRIVATE OUTDOOR HOT TUB Backs up to Whistler Park with a River/ Dog Park and Kids Jungle Gym, Great Views of the Ski Area. decks, BBQ, out door seating, big yard, great views. dog friendly on dog park
You can rent one level or two. sleeps 2 to 13 people
ask for details.
RENT ONE LEVEL OR TWO. 40% off rental company rates!
ADDITIONAL FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Flat Screen TV.s /4K UHD Smart T.V's/ Amazon Fire TV Roku/Hulu/Netflix/ Sling T.V...and 100.000 more apps and options....
* Hardwood Flooring New with Beautiful rugs
* Beautiful granite and stainless steel kitchen, Spices, Great small appliances, 3 Coffee Pots, Tea Kettle,
* Cuisinart, epicurean, Breville, chefs Knifes, nice dishes, wine and champagne glasses, rod iron silverware, Rabbit WIne Opener
*Large great room with kitchen, living room, dining room,
Fire Place, BBQ, Bosch Dishwasher, LG Fridge, Double Wall Oven, Dacor Gas Stove
* Washer and Dryer
* indoor and outdoor mud rooms with ski rack
* 2 King master suites downstairs w/4 headed showers & walk in closets, fireplace, french doors, New Trex back deck with private hot tub
* Plush Velvet Bed Spreads, soft Sheets, Linens, Towels, Robes
* Awesome views of open space, Whistler Park, Walton Creek
River that Runs into the Yampa River
* 1 Queen Master suite w/ views Whistler Park
* 3 full baths downstairs
* Full master bath w/ jacuzzi tub Upstairs
* Upstairs has a second living area with bar which has mini fridge' bar sink' coffee pot ' toaster...glasses and dishes etc.
* King Master Bedroom, With Fire Place
*Large open second living area with bunk room, Great views of Ski Area, Fire Place.
^50 " 4K UHD SMART TV with Amazon Fire with Alexa Voice remote
* 2 Fire places
*1100 Sq feet vaulted area with back deck and great park and river views all open space.
* Aspen Log Day / bed/ couch & Chaise Lounge in the second living area
* 50in 4K UHD Smart Tv
* Jacuzzi tub and shower in custom bathroom
* Bunk area with Full bed and Twin on top
* Granite/stainless bar, sink, coffee pot, mini fridge
ADDITIONAL RENTAL INFORMATION:
* A $400 check for damage deposit is needed with signed contract at booking...and credit card # or do it with vrbo.
* All payments must be received at least 45 days prior to arrival....
* No refunds for late arrival or early departure and on discounted rates. $100 fee for late departure or early arrivals. Full refunds if you cancel 60 days prior to arrival on regular rates, Date Changes are offered if available for the same rental rate of original booking.
* Taxes not included in nightly rate.
* $50 per dog pet fee
* $100 per level clean fee
* No more than 13 people...$100 fine
* No more than 4 cars $500 city fine
* Trash pick up is Monday morning by 7:30 am. $60 fine per bin. You may call owner if you need to make arrangements for trash help.
* Snow Blower and Shovels
*Keep doors shut for cold/heat and bears and the utility bill.
* Please read rules and reg sheet located on the Kitchen Counter .
* Read the check in check out sheet.
* Booking Person is responsible for all members of there group and how they divide up the total of fees. Owner is not responsible for any one except for the booking person.
*Responsible People and Family:s Please . Owner has right to cancel if you are not this type. $500 fine for breaking noise or parking codes
Keywords: Private Home On Steamboat Ski Mountain, Family / group rental, Hot tub, Views, Decks, River, Fishing, Fire works, Skiing, snowboarding, Sledding, Snowshoeing, Mountain Bike Riding, Restaurants, shopping, BBQ, Gardens, Herbs, fishing, tubing on the Yampa River, sleeps 2 to 12 people , dog friendly, free Shuttle bus, shopping, horseback riding, dog sledding, snowmobiling, snow shoeing, hiking,