***Please contact via a standard message before requesting to book.*** Being a larger home, we generally host reunions, get togethers, weddings etc. and as such, there are often questions which need answered before both parties are ready to finalize a booking!
This is a large lakefront house which accommodates multiple families. It has been a part of numerous family gatherings from the U.S. and abroad, creating fond memories and renewing old acquaintances. The home sleeps 12 comfortably in beds and has accommodated up to 22 with the use of air mattresses (bring your own!)
The first floor has the following:
1. large screened/window wrap around porch with seating area and ping pong table.
2. fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, pantry and washer/dryer.
3. dining room with 9' trestle table.
4. large living room with pool table and fireplace, 2 couches, TV with cable & vcr/dvd player.
5. sun room with beautiful view of Lake Erie, couch, 2 lazy boy chairs and tv with cable & dvd player.
6. half bath (what can you say about a half bath??).
The second floor has the following:
1. 4 spacious bedrooms (three with views of the lake); extra large master bedroom features a queen size canopy bed, TV and sitting area; three bedrooms with double beds.
2. Full bathroom with shower/tub.
The third floor has the following:
1. 2 bedrooms; one large bedroom with double bed and room for air mattresses; and one large lake view bedroom with double bed and room for air mattresses. *** Please bring your own air mattresses***
2. 1 full bathroom with antique claw foot tub/shower.
1. detached 2 car garage with driveway.
2. off street parking for 4 cars.
3. an empty lot for up to 8 cars.
Outside recreation area:
1. large yard for the kids to play in, picnic table, propane grill, swing.
2. dry river bed for frisbee, catch etc..., portable and stationary fire pits with chairs for night time gatherings. Firewood is provided free of charge!
3. extra lot next to lake; gazebo with chairs, table and swing; and room for party tents (reunions, large parties).
Cedar Point is only 10 minutes away and the Lake Erie Islands can be viewed from the gazebo. Boat dockage is only 100 yards from the house. The neighborhood also features a park that includes a basketball court, some older playground equipment, a small beach and a pier for fishing and swimming. The park is members only and membership lanyards will be left at the home. Visit the Lake Erie Islands, winerys, go charter fishing, rent a boat or jet ski, golf, eat at the many quality restaurants, swim at beautiful Nickelplate beach or Huron park.
Completely furnished, fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, linens & towels provided, washer and dryer, cable TV & VCR/DVD, grill, wrap around porch, fireplace, fax machine, pool table, lawn chairs, gazebo and tequila bar.
Lake Erie Islands
African Safari Wildlife Park
Shopping-Sandusky Mall & Lake Erie Arts&Crafts