Hale Pali Moana 'Home on the Ocean Bluff' is an extremely rare vacation rental in that is a penthouse condo which uniquely offers 15 foot ceilings and private lanais unlike the lower floors and it the only Bali Hai facing penthouse condo that has a glass enclosure over the entrance lanai providing 400 more square feet of comfortable ocean-viewing space.
Fully-furnished luxurious condominium with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Sleeps up to six people comfortably with one king-size bed, one queen-size bed, and one queen-size sleeper sofa.
* Oceanfront, penthouse condo with 15-foot ceilings in world-famous Princeville on a bluff directly overlooking spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean and unequalled views of the famous sunsets on Bali Hai.
*Completed a full renovation with top-of-the-line materials including granite countertops, maple cabinets, tiled floors, stainless steel appliances and a glass-enclosed lanai.
* Recent refurbishment updated entertainment center in living room to IPOD accessible surround-sound audio/video system that also includes DVD Blu-Ray and CD, Netflix and Pandora capability. TVs in both bedrooms and flat screens in living and master bedroom.
* Most recent Refurbishment also included new modern refrigerator, bbq grill, interior doors, fresh paint, deep clean throughout.
* 2000 square feet of living space with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen, dining room, living room, one glass-enclosed lanai, and one open lanai.
* Custom-made imported teak furniture and decorations from Thailand gives the condominium a feel of elegance in southeast Asia.
* Spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean, Makana Mountain, and world-famous Bali Hai.
* Watch spinner dolphins and breaching whales just yards off-shore.
* World-famous golf at Princeville's Prince and Makai courses.
* Tennis court and swimming pool on premise and access to the six courts at the Princeville Tennis Club. Tennis rackets available at condo.
* Walk to Hideaways Beach just below Pu'u Po'a or drive to any of the world-famous nearby secluded beaches (consistently voted as the best beaches in the USA) along the Hanalei shoreline.
* Walk 100 yards to the five-star St. Regis Princeville Resort for dining or shopping.
For the most memorable visit to Kauai, make your stay in an oceanfront penthouse condo at Pu'u Po'a. At this penthouse condominium, you have dramatic views of the vast Pacific Ocean and views of the Makana Mountains that drop into the Pacific. From both oceanfront lanais, you have a dramatic view of Kauai's most famous peak - Bali Hai! Watch migrating whales, dolphins, surfers, and brilliant night skies from the patios. At night, view the brilliant star-filled night skies and listen to the sounds of surf.
This condominium has been newly renovated to include top-of-the line, fully-outfitted kitchen with stainless-steel appliances and maple cabinets. The condominium has been tiled throughout and has been furnished with custom-designed furniture from Southeast Asia.
The master bedroom includes a large closet, a king-size bed, bedside tables, and other beautiful, custom-made, Thai furniture to enhance relaxation while reading, listening to music or the surf, watching TV, or watching the whales.
The master bath includes a large walk-in shower with dual shower heads and a Japanese soaking tub.
Pu'u Po'a is situated on a bluff above Hideaways Beach, a great beach for snorkeling, surfing, and sunbathing. Pu'u Po'a has its own private swimming pool and tennis court. We are only one-half mile from the Princeville Tennis Center and the world-renowned 27-hole Makai Golf Course. The Princeville Tennis Center has six courts with available professionals for teaching and playing, and many players for pick-up games for singles and doubles.
One mile further away is the Prince Golf Course, which is rated # 1 in Hawaii. Right across the street from the Prince Course is the Princeville Airport where you can take a helicopter tour of the island and see the magnificence of the Napali Coast where thousand-foot peaks rise out of the Pacific Ocean.
If you prefer to sightsee on foot, the Kalalau Trail is for you. Whether you are looking for day, or longer, hikes to waterfalls and streams or to secluded, deserted beaches like Hanakapiai- this has it all!
There are a number of other things to do and see including visiting the quaint town of Hanalei for local shopping or dining; or visit any of the well-known beaches including Ke'e, Pinetrees, Tunnels, Lumahai, and others. You can surf, snorkel, dive, kayak, hike, or horseback ride all within the area.
If you are looking for a premier oceanfront residence for your trip to Paradise - this is it!