Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
Lovely Luxury Lodge! 4BR/2BA All Wood Rustic Contemporary Cabin with Great Ameni
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Children are allowed and encouraged, contact SusanChildren are allowed and encouraged, contact Susan
Pets allowed - $50 per pet per stay Owner verbal OK required$50 per pet per stay Owner verbal OK required
No events - ONLY with verbal OK from owner after phone talk !ONLY with verbal OK from owner after phone talk !
No smoking - SMOKING IS NOT ALLOWED INSIDE CABIN, back porch SMOKING IS NOT ALLOWED INSIDE CABIN, back porch
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 8 adults) - Contact owner for additional guest fee. Contact owner for additional guest fee.
Minimum age of primary renter: 21 - does not apply to children WITH ADULT SUPERVISIONdoes not apply to children WITH ADULT SUPERVISION
- If something gets broken, please let either Dale or myself, Mr. McIntosh, know. AND, smoking is only allowed on the back or front porch. Thank you!
- If your pet does his business anywhere in the front or back yards, try to get it in the woods. Near fire pit: please move downhill and out of sight.
- Please strip beds, collect used towels and start a load of laundry before you leave, it's a HUGE help to the cleaning crew!
Hosted by Tom Mc IntoshAsk a question
Why Tom Mc Intosh chose Benton Township
We fell in love with this place when we first entered the driveway. We knew this was the place we had been looking for, a quiet getaway to recharge our batteries. If you are looking for a quiet, secluded place to get away, renew, refresh, McIntosh Solitude Lodge is it. Nestled deep in the woods our log cabin offers all the comforts of home, off the beaten path. 113 stairs lead you down the hill to our private rock strewn beach and dock. Wildlife is abundant as deer, red fox, loons, bald eagles, and swan, call the lake and woods home. We are an easy drive to the ferry for Macinac Island and a short drive for groceries or a movie in Cheboygan.