Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
Luxury 2 BR 1 BA Country Cottage
Antique bed converted to queen, with luxury bedding in one bedroom and two antique twins in second bedroom. Option of baby crib and/or Pac n' Play
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Miniature horses; pool; hiking; fishing;tree houseMiniature horses; pool; hiking; fishing;tree house
No events - We host weddings and eventsWe host weddings and events
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Guests may not entertain visitors at farm or in cottage without prior written permission form owner.
- Ask us about our 'Extras and add-ons' .
- We host weddings and events with stunning mountain views.
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Hosted by Amb. Alton KeelAsk a question
About Amb. Alton Keel
Former Ambassador turned entrepreneur and gentleman farmer is your host at Fairhill Farm Country Vacation Rentals. His passion is collecting fine wines and caring for his miniature horses, dogs and cats on his three farms nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains just 2 hours from the nations capital. If prompted, he will regale you with personal anecdotes and tales from his high profile positions serving two Presidents and counseling foreign heads-of-state.
Amb. Alton Keel purchased this Cottage in 1999