Your family will love it here, you'll love the deer in the backyard!
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Prior to releasing check-in instructions a copy of a valid photo ID is required.
- We do ask that you strip the beds and throw sheets and towels in the washer prior to leaving. We'll do it for you for an extra $40 if you prefer.
Take a short 30 minute drive to watch the elk roam down main street in Benzette, Straub's brewery tour in St. Mary's, lazy river rafting down the Clarion River in Cooks Forest, 5 wineries within 90 minutes, antiquing and shopping in the quaint town of Dubois, 3 miles from the front gate, a picnic at gorgeous Parker Dam, many state parks and wonderful hiking areas.
Hosted by Tim ProtzmanAsk a question
About Tim Protzman
Margarita and Tim Protzman welcome you to their comfortable vacation getaway, Nature's Nest! You'll love the morning visits from the many deer, groundhogs and chipmunks. If you're really quiet, sometimes they'll come right up to you! Our home is nicely equipped with all the comforts of home. One of our niceties is that we supply paper products, quality linens and towels, condiments, etc. etc. so you don't have to go to the store and buy lots of things for your brief stay and then have to throw them away when you leave. Simply replace what you use, and be kind to the guests who follow you....
Why Tim Protzman chose Treasure Lake
You'll find a large flat screen tv w/cable and hdmi cord in each bedroom, internet, bicycles, quality beds and furnishings. Conveniently located near the front gate, and the Lakeview Lodge. You'll also find a nice firepit, gas grill, charcoal grill and comfy outdoor furniture to relax, unwind, and recharge.
What makes this house unique
* All weekly rentals include 3 days of our 24' pontoon boat use (weather permitting). * To keep our cleaning cost low we do ask that you strip the beds and throw the sheets and towels in the washer prior to leaving. Our cleaning ladies will do it for you for an extra $40 if you prefer. * Valid photo ID required. * No pets permitted at this property.
- english, french, spanish