Do you want a nice place your family or friends want to come back to every year? The Round House is the home for you. It is cozy, clean, comfortable, and has amazing ambiance. It has 5 private bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and two living areas. We are fortunate to have many returning guests. During the day ski the moguls at nearby Winter Park/Mary Jane Resort then take the kids tubing at the old fashion Fraser Tubing Hill. Afterwards warm up with hot cocoa by the wood fire or in the 8 person outdoor hot tub, soaking in the serene forest and meadow views. This spacious, tastefully decorated 'Round House' accommodates up to 16 people all on beds (no futons or bunks) and allows multiple families, reunions or corporate retreats to experience the Fraser Valley with exceptional comfort and style. Our home has great multi-use spaces, adults can share a quiet conversation around the fire while kids play ping-pong, games, or watch TV in the downstairs family room. This level opens to a large meadow where sledding, snowman and tunnel building can entertain kids young and old for hours.
Your gathering begins in the great room, where you can enjoy the peaceful view of the forest and meadow while preparing your special recipes in the large gourmet fully-equipped kitchen. Our slab table seats 10 or more plus 5 at the kitchen bar. The roundness, large expanse of glass, and warm cedar ceilings make you feel like you're part of the natural surroundings. This level also includes the master bedroom with a private bath and walk in closet, a second and third bedroom, a second full bath, and a deck with gas barbecue and summer patio seating. The sunny, lower level-walkout includes a large family room with a ping-pong table, satellite big screen TV, game table and wet bar; plus two additional bedrooms; full bath and large laundry room with full size washer and dryer. Gaze at the bright stars from the hot tub. Summer activities includes the Winter Park base area with alpine slide, miniature golf, maze, and climbing wall; mountain biking or hiking on many close wooded marked trails, or golf at renown Pole Creek. Enjoy a Rodeo, soak at Hot Sulphur Springs or visit the quaint town of Grand Lake before hiking in famous Rocky Mountain National Park (less crowded south entrance). Devil's Thumb Resort/Spa and YMCA Snow Mountain Ranch offer fantastic restaurants and cross country ski trails. Winter Park has a great rec center with pool slide and climbing wall, fun for all ages.
Sleeping accommodations are 1 King bed, 4 Queen Beds, 1 full bed, 4 twin beds, and a crib. We have no futons, bunks, or sleeper sofas. The hot water heating system has 6 separate controls for your comfort. We are continually updating our home with new furniture, mattresses, bedding, towels, etc. and recently thick carpet throughout. We have fast WiFi. Absolutely No Smoking and No Pets. We guarantee you will not be disappointed in your accommodations at the Round House!
Round House 5 Bedroom Summary (only 2 floors):
No Bunks, Futons, or sofa sleeps: sleeps 16 on comfortable beds
Upstairs (1750 sq ft): NO STEPS to this main level, SUNNY & COZY
- Great room with views, wood burning stove, cozy seating for 9
- Gourmet fully-equip kitchen with 5 bar-stools and large table which seats 10 or more
- Deck off kitchen with table/chairs/umbrella and barbecue grill
- Master bedroom (moose): King bed, TV, and twin bed with master bathroom and walk-in closet
- 2nd bedroom (fish): Queen bed and a double bed
- 3rd bedroom (tree): new Queen bed, plus hotel sized crib (supplied)
- Second Bathroom with shower/tub
Downstairs (1750 sq ft): Where the kids like to hang out!
- Rec room with satellite big screen TV, ping pong table, many toys and games. round table/chairs - great for cards and games, plus comfy couch and chairs for movie watching
- 4th bedroom (ski): Queen bed and two twins
- 5th bedroom (snowman): Queen bed and a twin
- 3rd bathroom with shower/tub
- Laundry room with full sized washer and dryer
- New 2019, 8 man hot tub off rec room with views of meadow and stars
Location, Location, Location:
- 2 miles to grocery store and Fraser Tubing Hill
- 4 miles to Winter Park restaurants, new bowling alley/cinema, and rec center (no train noise here)
- 8 miles to Winter Park/Mary Jane Ski area
- 8 miles to Devil's Thumb Ranch Resort & Spa (x-country skiing, great restaurants, zip line, fishing)
- 10 miles to YMCA Snow Mountain Ranch and renown Pole Creek Golf Course
- 16 miles to Granby Ranch Ski Resort and Golf course
- 32 miles to quaint Grand Lake and less crowded south entrance of Rocky Mountain National Park
Guests comment how the Round House has great 'Energy'. Your group will love it, too! We have lived in Colorado our entire lives, so let us help you with your special plans to help fulfill your vacation dream!
Keywords: Round House, Winter Park, Mary Jane, 5 bedroom, home, Luxury Retreat, Fraser, Granby Ranch, Devil's Thumb Ranch, Snow Mountain Ranch, Family reunion