|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Overlooking Venice Pier - Marina del Rey, CA - California Real Estate, Beautiful Beach Front Condominium!
Beautiful newly renovated two bedroom, two bath, oceanfront condominium, just steps from the Venice Pier. Brand new architectural renovation, sleek contemporary design, new kitchen, bathrooms, furniture and bedding.
Each room offers flat panel plasma televisions, equipped with cable and DVD. Enjoy the best that Venice, Marina Del Rey and Santa Monica have to offer.
What more could you ask for in a vacation spot, you will not be disappointed!
BR B Amenities: /B BR Fireplace, TV, Cable TV, VCR, Stereo, CD Player, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Cooking Utensils provided, Linens provided, Washer, Dryer, Covered Parking, Gas Grill (BBQ), No Smoking.
BR B Activities: /B BR Hiking, Biking, Roller Blading, Golf, Tennis, Basketball, Amusement Parks, Fishing, Wildlife Viewing, Horseback Riding, Shopping, Restaurants, Live Theater, Cinemas, Museums, Sightseeing, Swimming, Boating, Sailing, Water-skiing, Surfing, Windsurfing, Jet Skiing
We just enjoyed 10 days in the 2 BR Beachfront Condo, while dropping our son off at UCLA. There were 3 of us..my wife, myself, and our teenage son. We decided to try a beach rental instead of a comparably priced hotel. We would definitely do this again.
* Excellent location. Oceanfront. The beach is right outside. Free parking. This may not sound like much, but definitely a benefit (Note: the condo parking is very tight, especially if you have a large vehicle). Easy access. Minutes from LAX. Walk to shopping/dining, Venice Boardwalk, Abbott Kinney, Santa Monica pier, etc.
* The property manager, Patti, always just a text away, to help and answer any questions/issues that arose. She was also helpful in local recommendations, including the bike rentals that we definitely too advantage of.
* The condo was extremely comfortable. Great size. More than enough room for us. All of the conveniences of home. Fully furnished, came with everything that we needed. Beds were great. Came with wi-fi, cable in all rooms, etc.
* Noise from upstairs unit can be annoying. You can definitely hear walking around the entire unit. This was the only reason we gave it 4 stars instead of 5.
OVERALL: We would definitely recommend this listing. It absolutely met expectations for a beach rental. A good value overall, and great alternative to staying in a hotel.
Marina/Venice area. Near to Santa Monica and Downtown LA. Nearby to great restaurants and shopping. Close to Disneyland and other big attractions.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
|Refundable Damage Deposit||A$1,300|
Rates vary with seasons and holidays.
$150 cleaning fees, refundable security deposit, pet deposit, if approved, no sales tax.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.