WELCOME TO BUTTERFLY HAVEN LODGE- SLEEPS UP TO 12 comfortably in 4 bedrooms! Note: Please take a virtual tour so you can take a closer look at Butterfly Haven Lodge!
Call Chase (Property Manager) if you have any questions!
Peak Season rental special:
April 1st through October 31st, any full week rental of Butterfly Haven Lodge- 7 days/6 nights for only $2,399!
Non- Peak Season rental special:
November 1st-March 31st, any full week rental of Butterfly Haven Lodge- 7 days/6 nights for only $1,899!
We are the perfect destination for year-round family gatherings, church retreats, mother-daughter nature exploration trips, corporate team building, girlfriend getaways and family reunions. You can re-connect with family and friends or just you and that special someone! Lounging on the deck over looking the beautiful forest, relaxing in the hot tub or around the campfire, your stay at Butterfly Haven Lodge is guaranteed to be one of those moments you'll wish will never end.
Whether your idea of a perfect vacation is flying from tree to tree on the best zip line course in the Midwest, getting up close and personal with wildlife, challenging your endurance and hiking scenic trails through the state parks and forest, a scenic air tour or a hot air balloon ride, canoeing, fishing and so much more, Hocking Hills is the place to be!
'Hocking Hills- One of America's most beautiful Fall Drives' - Forbes Magazine
* Great location! Only 2.5 miles from Cantwell Cliffs and less than 10 minutes from the award winning Hocking Hills Canopy Tours!
* Close to Rock House, Conkle's Hollow, and Rockbridge State Nature Preserve!
* New ownership in 2010. Renovation and home improvements have been completed for guests' comfort
* Sits on over 10 acres of beautiful forest!
* 4 fully furnished bedrooms. #1 queen bed, #2 queen bed, #3 2 bunk beds with full beds on bottom and twin beds on top, #4 queen bed
* Master suite is on its own floor with balcony overlooking large open living and dining areas
* 3 full baths
* Jacuzzi tub with jets
* Large Hot Tub
* Deck with grill
* Outdoor living and dining areas
* 3 TVs with DirecTV and NFL Sunday Ticket
* Ping pong table
* Washer/ Dryer
* Fully furnished kitchen
* Fire pit with provided chairs
* Wood burning fireplace
* Wood burning stove
* Extensive library of books to browse
* Walking distance to spa and fine dining restaurant
* Treadmill, weights, and exercise equipment
* Pack-n-play, booster seat, and kids' toys (all neatly tucked out of sight)
* Very cozy atmosphere with comfortable furnishings! So close to all the local Hocking Hills attractions yet you'll feel miles away!
Keywords: Lodge, Cabin, Hocking, Hills, Secluded, Family, Reunion, Group