2094 The Pines - a SkyRun Keystone Property
The Pines pool building will be closed for the annual cleaning and repair beginning April 9, 2018. Every effort will be made for the pool to reopen by Memorial Day weekend.
One of our largest 1 bedroom condos has an additional half bath and lots of room in the quiet and serene Pines area. Free 10 minute ski area shuttle to the base area.
Great deck with peaceful Snake River, Keystone Gulch, and Keystone Bike Path views. This is SkyRun's largest 1 bedroom condo! Recently updated and remodeled and plenty of room for a family of four, this condo is a tremendous getaway destination. Gather in the living room on the new furniture around the roaring real wood burning fireplace. Free firewood is delivered directly to your door and stacked on your balcony. The sofa pulls out to a queen size bed to sleep two additional people. Watch a ski movie on the marvelous new 42 inch flat screen TV and DVD player.
Any kitchen connoisseur would highly appreciate the well appointed kitchen which features elegant new granite counters, recessed sink, and new appliances. Enjoy your home cooked meal at the dining room table which seats four people comfortably (up to six). There is even an additional half bathroom to accommodate guests. The dining and living areas have both been recently updated with new hardwood floors as well.
The master bedroom features a new king size pillow top mattress and new bedding, and a new flat screen TV and DVD player. You even have a private entrance to the balcony which prides stunning views of Keystone Gulch, the meandering Snake River, and the Keystone Bike Path directly below your condo!
The Pines Pool Clubhouse is a short walk from your condo, a perfect place for the kids to play in the largest pool in the resort! Relax and ease your muscles in the ten person hot tub, or grill out on the Pines Clubhouse patio! There is a short walk to the free resort shuttle, which will whisk you anywhere in the resort that you would like to go! Try Mountain House base area, a short twenty yard walk to the short and easily accessible lift lines at Mountain House Village.
This condo has one available parking space.
What to be aware of:
- None of our units here in Keystone have air conditioning. In the Rockies, the temperature cools off around 8 o'clock at night, so an AC is unnecessary.
- This unit is on the third floor.
- The Pines buildings stay unlocked until 12 am every night. If you plan on accessing your unit between the hours of 12 am and 7 am, please have your key on you and use the building side of your key to gain access.
What You'll Love:
- Spacious 1 bedroom, perfect for a couple's getaway.
- Lovely deck overlooking the Snake River and Keystone Gulch. Easy access to the bike path.
- Access to a pool and hot tub within the Pines community.