8757 Trappers Crossing - a SkyRun Keystone Property
Park right at your door of this GREAT new 1 bedroom. Cozy cottage-like feel to this new town home in the woods.
This unit has high ceilings and great decor. If you're looking for an extra large cozy cottage in the woods, this is it.
Guests who stay here come back time and time again to this spacious unit that even has it's own laundry. Park right at your door and walk out to the shuttle bus in seconds. No parking garage, no elevators, no hallways... park and catch the shuttle right near your ground floor doorway!
Perfect for couples wanting a romantic hideaway, but also large enough for a family of 4. Trappers Crossing is nestled back in the woods for a quite, secluded feel.
This condo has one available parking space.
What to be aware of:
- Here in Keystone, none of our units have air conditioning. In the Rockies, the temperature cools off around 8 o'clock every night, therefore an AC is not necessary.
- There is no access to a pool at this property.
What You'll Love:
- Spacious 1 bedroom equipped with a sofa sleeper, providing extra sleeping space for 2 people.
- Engulfed in the forest with plenty of nearby hiking trails and the true mountain essence surrounding you.
- Access to the Trappers Crossing hot tub.