|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
***Buy 2 Nights or More and Get the 3rd Free January-March***
**Buy 5 Nights or More and Get the 6th Free for April - December**
***Please note that special pricing and requirements will apply for event dates at Bristol Speedway.
Few places in the world offer as much beauty as upper East Tennessee. This area offers a unique blend of year-round fishing opportunities including some of the BEST TROUT FISHING in the eastern United States. The Watauga River regularly attracts anglers from surrounding states. It is one of only two trout rivers in the state.
You will love going down to the river in the morning with your coffee to watch the Geese, Heron and Deer...a cherished pastime of the homeowners themselves. This super relaxing and tranquil setting will take you back in time to simplier days.
This riverhouse is only 20 minutes from the Bristol Motor Speedway on two private acres with over 300 feet of private river frontage and a private fishing dock and stone table to filet your catch and grill to boot.
This home is perfect for family getaways, corporate and executive housing, family reunions, and artist retreats. The riverhouse is all about class; fully furnished with leather furniture and top of the line mattresses, pillows, linens and internet service.
Within five minutes of the riverhouse you have Watauga Kayak Tours and Outfitters providing all your fishing needs as well as kayak, raft rentals, whitewater rafting and more.
There is a huge living room with hardwood floors and a cozy wood burning fireplace. The Master bedroom faces the river so you can sleep to natures river sounds. The second bedroom upstairs also has a river view. Additionally, you'll find two full bathrooms upstairs (one of which includes amenities for the mobility impaired, including shower support bars and an elevated toilet seat). Downstairs has a pool table, wet bar, CD player, flat screen TV, and a game room with a ping-pong table for your entertainment!
Beautiful Wataga Lake is within 15 minutes where you can rent boats and jet ski's to spend the day in the sun fishing or splashing around. Nationally known Storytelling in historic Jonesboro is within 30 minutes.
Downtown Elizabethton has one of the oldest Covered bridges (built in 1882) in the state. Antique shops line the quaint Mayberry type town with various restaurants. Antique cars line the downtown streets (closing just for them) on weekends during warm weather.
Biltmore House and Gardens, Grandfather Mountain, Sugar and Beach Mountain (skiing) in winter time and trail hiking in warmer weather and so much more are within day trips. Roan Mountain State Park within 30 minutes.
Key Residence Features:
- Features a wooden deck with great view of river and wildlife
- Peaceful, Private, Secluded, surrounded by mountains and wildlife such as deer, geese and plenty of trout
- Large dining room that seats 6 so that everyone can gather for meals together
- 4 TV's with flatscreen in game room
- The pool table game room has a wet-bar, refrigerator and flat screen TV.
- Family games such as a Ping-pong table, Bingo, Bunko, Trivial Pursuit and more!
- Wi-fi is available!
- There is a ramp access to the main living area, bedrooms, kitchen, and living room. The walk in shower also includes a support bar. If you have questions about the handicap accessibility just give us a call and we'd be happy to explain it further!
- Master bedroom: King bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed
- Bedroom 3: (downstairs) 2 Twin beds
- Bedroom 4: (downstairs) 2 Twin beds
- Futon downstairs in game room (sleeps 2), couch available in upstairs living room (sleeps 2) and an air mattress
- Pet friendly with fee
- Maximum occupancy of 12 guests
- No parties or large gatherings
- 4 cars maximum allowed at property
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Our dedicated Travel Advisor Team is available 7 days a week and our simple online reservation system allows you to book securely with a credit card! Please feel free to call us at 1.877.818.1013.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network purchased this house in 0
We had a wonderful time at Riverhouse and enjoyed the fall temps and the fire pit by the river. Wonderful home you have here and we made fun memories in our time here. Hope to be back again!
We loved the house - it is so warm and inviting - we had a wonderful time - our family joined us and there was plenty of room for everyone - we will be coming back for sure !!
we had a wonderful time. great place to stay. The kids enjoyed the ping pong and the pool table. The location is 20 minutes from Johnson city. We stayed there for graduation at ETSU. We were about 20 minutes from Bristol to see the Speedway in light. The house has 3 bathrooms full size. The kitchen is equipped with every thing. The owner and cleaners put a Christmas kitchen towel for the guest to take home. It is a beautiful place to take family pictures by the river. It has two refrigerator's so you can keep extra drinks and foods. Would recommend it. The area was very quite and the house is at the end of the road. You are 5-6 minutes to the Food City store. Thanks for a wonderful time and memories.
This was our second stay at The River House, and we loved it just as much as the first. The house is well-maintained and stocked, and is very comfortable! Loads of towels, extra blankets/quilts and pillows, books, games... and all the kitchen essentials we need. The beds are good, and the arrangement of the house is good for both large gatherings and privacy. The bottom level is perfect for those who like a little extra space. TV, pool table, 2 bedrooms and a full bath. Plus a master and another nice bedroom on the main level, with 2 full baths and good separation from the LR. The dining table is large and great for puzzles and game playing as well as serving a meal. Very large living area with great TV. Awesome wrap-around porch with dining area and chairs for lounging. Great deck over the river with a grill and a fire pit! Huge riverfront! It's "out in the country" but within 5 minutes of the quaint city of Elizabethton. We are frequent VRBO/HomeAway/Evolve renters, and this is one of our favorite vacation rental homes. Very easy access without having to keep up with "who's got the key??". Great lighting. Safe area with privacy. Easy checkout with a minimal "to do" list. We'll be back!
This place is very nice with a lot of room. The kitchen was stocked great with plenty of pots and pans. I think it would a great place for my brothers family and mine to spend Thanksgiving. I love the fact that it's right on the river so the guys can fish and the ladies can just relax and enjoy the sounds of the water. The kids enjoyed the pool table and the ping pong table. Loved that all three showers could be used at once.
Four guys used this as a "base" for a week of fishing in the area. RiverHouse is nicely appointed, clean, well-maintained, and quite comfortable. There is plenty of room in the house and on the grounds. The property borders the river; and the "dock" is very nice. We would like to return next year.
1. The location is great - just a few minutes from everything
2. Kitchen appliances are excellent (dishwasher is a big hit!)
3. For our group, four bedrooms is great... a definite plus
4. Although we did not make use of them, the various recreational equipment provided (ping pong, billiards, darts, and such) is nice.
5. Plenty of hot water
6. Ramp to deck
1. Place a switch on the dusk-to-dawn lamp by the river... by being on, it definitely detracted from the evening ambience of the dock.
2. Replace the charcoal grill with gas grill, or at a minimum, ensure the grill is in proper condition to use.
3. Provide some sort of rain protection at the dock and at/near the grill
Historical Setting, Antique Shops, Antique Cars on weekends, near Bristol Motor Speedway, near Jonesborough story telling fesitival