Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Private cottage, comfort, big garden, access to lake, 5 bedrooms
2 bed rooms with 1double bed each, 2 bed rooms with 2 twin beds each, 1 bed room with a single bed. Suitable for babies (babybed, high chair, plastic plates etc. availabel)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Ausnahmen werden ggf. gestattet. Ausnahmen werden ggf. gestattet.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Waste Collection and Recycling see detailed instructions! Sorry, if waste is not disposed of and recycled correctly a fine of € 50.- will apply!
- Sorry, if the house is left in disarray an extra charge of € 50.- will apply!
- In case you have a question or a complaint please call: - Eileen Dooley tel. 087 672 17 02 or - Michael Baechlin in Switzerland tel. +41 78 846 41 42
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Follows industry health association: European Holiday Home Association (EHHA – Europe)
Follows regional health guidelines: Measures to reduce infection (Spain)
Hosted by Michael Bächlin-CunninghamAsk a question
About Michael Bächlin-Cunningham
I am an energy engineer. We live in Switzerland, but my wife is from Galway. mThat is why we built our family home in 2002 in Conemarra.
Michael Bächlin-Cunningham purchased this Country house/château in 2002
What makes this Country house/château unique
Outstanding location and house built with comfort in mind
- english, french, german, italian, Indonesian, Gailic