House, 4 Bedrooms + 2 extra sleeping areas, 5 Baths, (Sleeps 5 - 14+)
- english, french, spanish, portuguese, Russian, Mandarin Chinese
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 9:30 am
We have a Pack'n'Play available upon request!
No refunds for cancellations made after payment is made
Everything you need and more
Our group of 11 absolutely enjoyed ourselves. Location, accommodations and amenities exceeded expectations.
Cody and his team are amazing hosts, passionate about what they do and provide a 5 star experience.
We will be back!
Thank you for a great accommodating stay!
Thanks for a wonderful location for our non-profit to stay and access Aspen!
Most well stocked home on VRBO--Excellent Stay
First of all, Cody is hands down the nicest, and most responsive VRBO owner I've ever met. He is a great communicator and very responsive--he's there if you have any questions but is not overbearing or intrusive during your visit. The house is fabulous. Great location, very close to Snowmass and Buttermilk and an easy drive to Aspen. You are literally 5-7 minutes from parking at Snowmass Mountain resort. The house is also easily accessible during big snows.
Here are the things we most appreciated about the house that really set it apart:
(1) Three washers, three dryers. Seriously.
(2) Very comfortable beds, extra pillows, down comforters--SO nice
(3) Nice towels and enough for 20 people
(4) Spacious house with several kings, bunks, twins--everyone could spread out
(5) Huge dining area for big family/group meals
(6) Great hot tub with easy to use instructions--and amazing views
(7) Spacious living room with great TV, fireplace that was easy to use
(8) A collection of 20 or more board games (some brand new and unopened). We had a blast playing games we hadn't played in years and there was something for every age--the Lite Bright was a huge hit. Not to mention a large and varied vinyl collection and a turntable which my husband loved.
(9) Most importantly the most well stocked kitchen I have ever seen in a rental. You can actually cook real meals in this house with top notch, new appliances. There is every pan, every tool, and every utensil you could possibly need. It actually became a game to see if we could need something this kitchen didn't have--we quit when I needed baker's twine for my herb bundle and the kitchen ACTUALLY HAD BAKERS TWINE. There are 5 cookie sheets.... 5! Seriously, its a great kitchen. I was able to cook real meals for a group of 10.
Probably one of the best houses I've encountered on VRBO. Thanks Cody--we had a fabulous time in your home.
Spoiled in Snowmass!
I want to thank Cody for making our family vacation such an incredible and memorable experience! This awesome vacation home made our time together so special. Cody went above and beyond to make sure that every detail was taken care of. From the moment we walked in until the time we left, we truly felt spoiled. The home was very clean, comfortable and cozy. The kitchen was stocked with everything that we needed to prepare a wonderful Christmas dinner. We especially enjoyed our time around the dining table, which was large enough to accommodate everyone---while dining, as well as, playing games or family chit chatting. Cody even brought us a Christmas tree with all of the trimmings and decorations, so we got to spend time together decorating the tree. The gorgeous fire place in the den kept everyone warm and toasty during family game nights. Our views from the wall of windows were breathtaking, overlooking snow covered mountains as far as we could see. It looked just like an old fashioned Christmas card. The hot tub on the deck was just what we needed at the end of ski days to unwind and relax. Everything was top notch; linens, towels, appliances, kitchen utensils, bath supplies, games, tools, etc. etc, etc.
This is the first time that I have ever been so inspired to write a review on VRBO. I was moved to do so, because the house was so beautiful and the owner was most incredible. I 100% recommend this home to anyone wanting to have an outstanding experience in the Snowmass area!
Perfect for large groups
The owner was very responsive from the time of booking, prior to our arrival, during our stay and through checkout. This home is wonderful for large groups. There is plenty of space to spread out and the beds are convertible if each person would like their own bed. The kitchen is well stocked with all the cooking utensils you would need (we cooked a large Thanksgiving meal here). There are multiple washers and dryers to accommodate a large group staying a while and it's conveniently located in Snowmass. I'd wouldn't be surprised if my group comes back year after year!
Beautiful Home and even better host!
Had a wonderful experience. The property was amazing and the host went completely out of his way to make sure our stay was as pleasant as possible. I would highly recommend!!!